Birthday

Third POV

It was the week of Jimin's birthday and things could not get better for the three friends. As he said, Jungkook made up with Jimin which Taehyung didn't know how he did it. They started hanging out together, all three of them, leaving no one out. But sometimes Taehyung didn't hang out with them on a few days and hung out with Yuta and Jisung instead.
(Side note: people can start to notice the scent of their mate at the end of the day/start of the day so like 11:59pm/12:00am Hope this clears things up.)
-

It was Saturday and Jimin's birthday. Taehyung and Jungkook were at Taehyung's house, wrapping their gifts that they bought a while ago since they both have been busy with other things and completely forgot to wrap the gifts.

They both made a plan for a surprise birthday party at Jimin's house. If you're wondering how it's gonna be a surprise well Jungkook is gonna take Jimin out on a "date" while Taehyung and their friends are gonna set up the house with decorations and bring all of jimin's favorite food. And they got permission from Jimin's parents to do this. Unfortunately they won't be able to be there for the party since they had business overseas. They already gave Jimin a gift in advance though.

Right now everyone minus Jimin was meeting up at Jisoo's cafe to tell everyone the plan.

Time: 12:50pm

"Ok Jungkook you'll distract Jimin and make sure you guys don't come back until 6 got it?" Doyoung said, looking up at Jungkook.

"Got it Hyung." Jungkook nodded his head. There was no one better to distract Jimin the whole day than Jeon Jungkook himself.

"The ones who can cook are gonna stay and cook Jimin's favorite foods and other things so basically me, Taeyong, Donghyuck, and Jaemin." Doyoung said.

"I'm not leaving my Taeyong alone. I can run to the store if you guys need anything." Jaehyun added, wrapping his arm around Taeyong's waist who's face turned red at his boyfriend's words.

"Ok that settles it. We need speakers for the music and make a music playlist for the party." Doyoung said.

"I can handle the speakers part. I have a couple at home." Yuta volunteered.

"I can make the playlist since Jimin and I listen to the same music." Taehyung smiled.

"I'll go with Yuta Hyung to carry the speakers." Jisung added, giving Yuta a high five. The two alphas got really close together these past few weeks. In a brotherly way not in a romantic way. Gross.

"Ok those three will handle the music stuff so the rest of you can help decorate the house." Taeyong said, dismissing the meeting. Everyone went their separate ways to do their job.

Still third POV but in jungkook's view/side

Time: 1:00pm

It was around 1pm so Jungkook has to distract Jimin for at least five hours which isn't that hard considering it's Jimin.

He was gonna meet the older at the park where he made up with Taehyung at 1:30pm but he decided to go early since he had to plan on what to do.

But when he got there, Jimin was sitting in a bench while playing on his phone.

"Princess what are you doing here so early?" Jungkook asked with a confused face.

"I was bored at home and I wanted to surprise you." Jimin smiled, putting his phone away. "What are we gonna do today?"

"Well first of all, happy birthday princess." Jungkook started off with which made Jimin happy that he remembered. "Second I know last time we went to the mall you wanted a certain backpack. I have enough money now so I can buy it now if you like." Jungkook suggested.