Just us pt. 3

Third POV

"Wait Angel before we go see Yeontan, you need to change your jacket. I'll buy you one." Jungkook said after walking a while with Taehyung by his side.

He was about to go into a store when a hand tugged on his sleeve.

"But I don't want you to waste more money on me than you already have." Taehyung pouted.

He's very different from Jimin....Aish stop thinking about him. Jungkook thought.

"Then let's do this instead. Take off your jacket Angel." Jungkook said. Taehyung listened to the alpha and took off his jacket, now only wearing a short sleeve shirt.

"Kookie it's cold." Taehyung said, trying his best to cover up his arms with his hands.

Jungkook lifted up his hoodie and took it off. "Hands up." Jungkook commanded the older. Taehyung lifted his hands up and Jungkook slipped his hoodie on. "There. Now my precious Angel won't be cold." Jungkook said with a smile.

"T-thank you Kookie." Taehyung stuttered, hugging the younger by the waist, burying his face in his chest, the hood hiding his head.

"You look cute. But at this rate you'll have all my hoodies in your closet. How many do you have?" Jungkook asked, intertwining their fingers, swinging them back and forth as they walked.

"Maybe five. I don't really keep count anymore." Taehyung said.

They both arrived at the pet store and to their luck Wonwoo and Mingyu were working today.

"Oh hey guys. Welcome." Wonwoo smiled once he saw Taehyung and Jungkook enter the store. He was currently feeding the dogs. Mingyu was grooming a few of the dogs in the back.

"Hi Wonwoo. Can I see Tannie today?" Taehyung asked while fiddling with his fingers.

"Of course Hyung! Kook watch the dogs for me while I go with Tae ok?" Wonwoo said while looking at Jungkook.

"Yeah yeah I got it." Jungkook said while waving his hand. He went to where Wonwoo was and continued to watch the dogs.

Wonwoo went to Taehyung's side and carefully held his hand, Tae of course letting him, and brought both of them to the play area.

"Wait here Hyung. I'll go get him." Wonwoo smiled before getting up to leave.

Taehyung sat on the floor with his legs folded and patiently waited for Wonwoo to come back with his favorite puppy.

Arf!

Taehyung looked up and saw the small puppy in Wonwoo's arms with his tongue hanging down from his mouth.

"Tannie!" Taehyung squealed. He did the grabby hand motion and Wonwoo chuckled but handed Taehyung the adorable puppy.

"You can stay in here if you want. I have to go back to work now. Bye Hyung." Wonwoo said. Just like that, he left the older alone with the pup.

"It's been a while Tannie. I'm sorry I didn't visit you earlier." Taehyung while holding Yeontan up so they were face to face.

Yeontan just barked and licked Taehyung's face, causing him to release a giggle.

Meanwhile over in the back room is Mingyu and Jungkook just talking to each other about random things going on in their life.

"So what you're saying is, your boyfriend is ignoring you but you have no idea what you did wrong?" Mingyu said with a confused face while opening a bag of chips in his hand.

"No you pabo. Jimin isn't my boyfriend but you're right about the ignoring part." Jungkook rolled his eyes, stealing the bag of chips out of Mingyu's hand.