Saved

I woke up to the sounds of my alarm clock. I tried to get up but there was a tight grip around my waist. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jungkook sleeping. Oh I forgot I asked him to stay over.

"Kookie? Wake up. We have school today." I whined, nudging jungkook's shoulder with my finger.

"Five more minutes...." he mumbled.

"Fine. I'll come back in a bit." I said. I tried to remove his hands around my waist but it only tightened.

"Kookieeeeee let me go. I need to get ready." I whined. He let out a groan and removed his arms around my waist. I got up and stretched my body. I looked at Jungkook and saw him fall back asleep, hugging a big plushie of mine instead. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. And for the last step I grabbed some scent blocker to stop other alphas from bothering me. I walked back to my room and had to decide on what to wear. I guess I'll just wear some comfy clothes today. I grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants. As for my top, wait I'm still wearing jungkook's hoodie. I'll just wear that then. And to finish off my look, I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I walked in front of the body size mirror and looked at my outfit. Even in comfy clothes and glasses I still look cute especially with jungkook's hoodie which was way too big on me. Now time to wake up the beast. I walked towards my bed where Jungkook was sleeping and nudged his shoulder once again.

"Kookie it's been 10 minutes wake up. Or else I'll leave without you." I complained. He groaned once more but then got up. My face then turned red. I looked down and saw his abs. Wow he must had worked hard to get them.

"Tae? What do I wear? I didn't bring anything with me." He said, yawning afterwards.

"You can either wear the clothes you wore yesterday since Jin washed them last night or borrow his clothes again. I'm sure he won't mind." I said. He stood up and stretched his body.

"I think I'll just wear the shirt I wore yesterday. I'll just wear these sweats to school." He said, walking to the bathroom.

"The toothbrush is in the cabinet!" I yelled out loud. I walked downstairs and decided to make pancakes since we still had 45 minutes before school started and it only took 10 minutes to walk there.

I was making the mixture when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw Jungkook now wearing a tight black shirt and the gray sweatpants he borrowed from Jin.

"Whatcha making Hyung?" He asked, looking over my shoulder which wasn't very hard since I was like a head shorter than him.

"Pancakes with chocolate chips." I smiled. Once I was finished I placed three pancakes on one plate and six on the other, knowing Jungkook has a big appetite. I placed the plates on the kitchen table where Jungkook was sitting there patiently.

"Smells great Hyung! Thanks." He smiled his bunny smile.

"No problem Kookie." I smiled back. We ate our food peacefully, making small conversations in between. Even though he had more, Jungkook managed to finish his plate before me. We placed our plates in the sink and washed them before putting them in the dishwasher since Jin hated having dirty dishes left in the sink.

We grabbed our bags and headed out the door. Just like yesterday, alphas stayed away from us because of jungkook's scent. We started talking on the way to school.

"By the way Hyung, are you wearing that scent blocker again?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah why Kookie?" I asked, tilting my head in a cute manner.

"No reason Hyung. But without the scent blocker your scent smells like Jimin hyung's." He shrugged.

"I guess we hang out too much that our scents are rubbing off each other." I laughed at the thought. We continued our journey to school. We reached school with time to spare.