Heat pt. 1

Third POV

Taehyung was laying on his bed on his tummy, playing with his new plushies he got for his birthday and oh we also can't forget about Christmas. Those are included too. And Yeontan was on his pillow, watching his owner act like a child.

He was just minding his own business when when Jin called out his name from downstairs, asking him to come down.

"Taehyung can you come downstairs please?" Jim yelled from downstairs.

Taehyung's head perked up, dropping his plushies from his hands and ran out the door, his puppy barking at him.

Oh right. Taehyung thought, turning back around so he could go get Yeontan from his room since Yeontan was very small and couldn't keep up with the omega's speed.

"Yes Hyung?" Taehyung replied as he sat down next to Jin on the couch.

"We need to talk about something important and I can't keep putting it off." Jin sighed, holding Taehyung's hands in his own.

"What is it Hyung?" Taehyung asked with his puppy eyes out, using his innocent tone as usual, looking like a total baby.

Jin wanted to coo but then he would start overthinking things again and putting the topic off again. And he didn't want to do that.

"Taehyung as you know....you're an omega." Jin started.

"Of course I know I'm an omega." Taehyung said in a duh tone, so clueless on what Jin was trying to imply.

"And do you know what omegas get once they turn 18?" Jin asked, already knowing Taehyung has no clue whatsoever.

"Uhh?" Taehyung didn't know the answer. "They get cuter?" Taehyung smiled while holding up two finger hearts.

Again. Jin wanted to coo at his cute younger brother who was absolutely clueless in this dirty world.

"Taehyung....omegas get heat." Jin said, thinking Taehyung had some kind of idea of heat even if it's different or incorrect.

"Hyung...." Taehyung tilted his head. "What's heat?"

Damn it! Why do I have to tell him this? He's so innocent and I want to keep it this way! Stupid heat! Jin swore in his head.

"Heat is....lets just say it makes you act different and it will be painful." Jin sighed.

"Painful? But I don't like pain." Taehyung pouted.

"I know you don't so that's why I got you these suppressants." Jin said, handing Taehyung a bottle of heat suppressants. "Just take one pill once your heat starts ok? And if it doesn't work, which is very unlikely, just lock yourself in your room. Only leave to get food or water and use the bathroom. I won't always be here so be careful ok?" Jin said with concern laced in his voice.

Taehyung nodded his head.

Jin continued to explain a little more in debt about heat and what he has to do if the pills don't work for him. But of course he didn't tell him for his heat to go away, he would have to have sex with his mate which Jin didn't know was Jungkook.

"I understand Hyung!" Taehyung smiled. "Can I go to the park with Tannie to see Baekhyun Hyung and Sehun Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Jin didn't want Taehyung to go since his heat could happen at at time or day and he didn't want his baby brother to be out while he gets it. But regardless of that, he nodded his head, sighing as Taehyung squealed and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Hyung~" Taehyung giggled, heading back upstairs to change then coming back downstairs afterwards.

"I'll be back before dinner Hyung. If you need me, just call me!" Taehyung shouted, closing the door after Yeontan exited the house with him.