14: First World (14)

If Yin Mingzheng didn't want anyone in the base to contact Shi Qing, Leyou was the first to bear the brunt.

The original people of Leyou can be said to be the second most powerful Quan in the base.

His father is one of the rare factions in the base who has real power and is willing to go out to fight the Zerg in person. He is often not in the base. When the Zerg came, Leyou was in the rebellious period. After so many years, he was still in the rebellious period. Fancy, he built most of the rides in the inner city.

Why is it that he has the most confidence? Not only because his father has high prestige in the base, but also because he is one of the rare powers in this second generation of power, and it is not the kind of weak power that has little egg use, but instead It is a high-grade fire department.

Coupled with Leyou's original wealth-generating cells, a large area of ​​land was circled when the base was just established. Later, when the inner city was established, he made a lot of money. When the coins began to circulate, he began to change the upper level of the base. It was found that the kid actually had more money than many real figures.

Rich and have their own power, there is a big patron behind Le Fu, Le Youyuan's life is naturally beautiful.

A group of second-generation Quan Quans are gathered every day to play and have fun. Anyway, even if the Zerg now comes, for these people, they just can't go where they want to go as usual. The base is so large. Enough for them.

There are various game machines circulating in the base because of the drive of these second generations of rights.

Yin Mingzheng and Le Youyuan were deadly from the beginning.

Of course, it was Leyou who unilaterally regarded him as a deadly opponent.

At first, the reason for his hatred of Yin Mingzheng was quite simple. Anyone who hadn't seen his dad for half a month, it was hard to meet him once, but he criticized him for pausing to play as a useless guy. A Yin Mingzheng, his dad followed the task every day. He praised the mantra and said, “If only my music could have half of you, I would n’t like Yin Mingzheng.”

He is a "child of someone else's family", although he can't be called a child in his past or present.

When the two met, Yin Mingzheng was busy every day to improve her strength to defend against the Zerg.

It is precisely because of his attitude that he does not see himself, Ji Leyuan was even more hostile to Yin Mingzheng.

Yin Mingzheng is not good, Yin Mingzheng is not good.

Before I knew Yin Mingzheng was stupid enough to sacrifice herself, Leyou had been celebrating for three days. If it wasn't for Le Fu's return, he could celebrate until Yin Mingzheng returned.

Such a person who takes Yin Mingzheng as his life-long mission, even if Yin Mingzheng has never been afraid of these, after having Qing Dynasty, he still has to worry if Le You would clear him while he was not bullying.

He was defenseless, and Shi Qing would send him powers to protect wherever he went. As a result, Le Youyuan caught the opportunity.

In front of the red convertible, the man still had the broken game console in his hand, his face was gloomy, and he did not go to see the full-fledged Le Youyuan. He looked straight at Shiqing, and said in a deep voice, "Shiqing, get out of the car."

"Oh."

The teenager, who was obviously not clothes bought by Yin Mingzheng, apparently did not see that the situation was not right. He obeyed and unfastened the seat belt on his waist.