21: First World (21)

Fearing that Shi Qing was still afraid, Yin Mingzheng coaxed the boy in his arms and coaxed, cautiously looking completely different from the cold God of War from the outside world.

Zhao Miaomiao hated Shi Qing who hated Shi Qing.

She couldn't wait to shake Yin Mingzheng's shoulder and growl: Are you special blind? !! !!

Where is he weak? !! Ten minutes ago, the wild boy named Shiqing scared a group of zerg on the ground! !!

How could he be afraid! !! how is this possible! !!

Zhao Miaomiao didn't say these words, Yin Mingzheng was hopeless.

Thanks to her previous seduce, she thought that although Yin Mingzheng never accepted her, it was also because he was thoughtful and smart, and saw that she was deliberately acting.

But now it seems that Yin Mingzheng is a big fool!

The alien was talking nonsense with his eyes open, and he applauded!

The Zerg, who was supposed to be her confederate, apparently before the arrival, had become weak and careful little pitiful at this moment.

Before Zhao Miaomiao had been fighting Zerg resistance in her heart, she thought of running away.

As a result, no one of these Zergs wants to run.

Lie on the ground one by one, trying not to show your face toward the ground, using the human language to continue to throw the pot on Zhao Miaomiao.

"This woman has a bad heart and a vicious mind. We Zerg are bright ... big! Believe us, we really just pass by."

"Yes! Right! Just passing, passing!"

A group of Zerg reunited, humble and careful.

With such a pitiful begging, Shi Qing finally raised his head from the man's arms. It may have been really scared before. His eyes even turned red, accompanied by the delicate beautiful face and carefully white-skinned. Finger, look pitiful.

Taking a look at the Zerg, the boy leaned back into Yin Mingzheng's arms, and said weakly: "They are the Zerg who want to invade Blue Star?"

The human hero pitifully protected the person in his arms, and looked indifferently towards the Zerg: "Yes."

Shi Qing coquettishly stunned Yin Mingzheng's coat.

"How could there be such a fierce race in the universe? It is so good that it would invade other planets."

Several zerg worm faces lying on the ground immediately twisted.

What did they hear!

They even heard that the mechanical race that likes to destroy an entire planet's intelligent creatures said that their zerg were cruel? ?

Uncle, who is cruel! !!

Yin Mingzheng didn't notice the expressions of these Zerg people. He immediately thought of the fact that before the Qing Dynasty, he was alone in the spacecraft and floated in the universe of Nuoda for tens of thousands of years.

Although there is human-like mechanical protection, Shi Qing is so naive and harmless. If an invader such as the Zerg really stares at him, he may not be able to escape.

As long as the thought that the boy would first meet the terrible invaders before meeting him, disappeared silently in this universe, a tingle would hold his heart.

"Don't be afraid."

He kissed the boy's soft hair carefully, gently, and lowered his voice to coax: "We will drive them out of Blue Star."