35: Little Master Ye (2)

While embarrassingly confronting the three princes, Yu Chennian guessed in his heart what kind of tricks Shi Qing is going to play today.

Since Shi Qing hides and hides him from seeing him, and only after the third prince gave the food container to run in to prevent him from entering, it is naturally that there is something in the food container.

It's just a few tossing things. Anyway, according to Shi Qing's spoiled look, the three princes certainly didn't dare to give him anything dangerous.

Yu Chennian's eyes darkened, his heart sneered.

What if he knew it?

Several times before, Shi Qing teased him intentionally, and he clearly saw that he had not stepped into the trap.

Failure to follow these people's ugliness will only result in greater malice.

As I was thinking, there was a sudden scream in the room.

The three princes heard that this was Shi Qing's voice, and quickly turned and ran in.

Yu Chennian thought about it, and turned slowly and walked in.

Inside the room, Shi Qing, still wearing a red cape, was white. He stood rigidly on the ground, his eyes were widening, and his round black eyes looked at the little green snake crawling to his feet with fear.

Several other princes hid far away, but there was an **** on the side, but they were afraid that their actions would disturb the snake so much that they did not dare to step forward.

Seeing the two of them coming in, the black eyes suddenly burst into water: "Brother, save me."

"Don't come over, Your Highness!"

Before the third prince acted, the **** who tried to lead the green snake away with an object quickly stopped: "This snake is called Zhu Yeqing, and it is very poisonous!"

As soon as this word came out, the three princes stepped back immediately and never wanted to move forward.

He was also full of embarrassment, and quickly whispered to those who served him: "What's going on ?! Isn't it just for you to find an ordinary snake!"

"His Royal Highness, the slaves only caught a non-venomous snake in, and the slaves watched the black snake put in."

"Woo ..."

The young boy's tears fell down, and he was afraid to move, but his tone of pride was as always: "You can't get rid of this dead snake soon!"

[All, let this snake crawl over me again. 】

The system obediently manipulated the bamboo leaf green snake to spit out the letter and continued to climb upwards. The target crawled all the way to Shi Qing's shoulder. The blue snake fell on the red gaudy cloak and became more prominent.

The young master seemed almost scared to breathe. He no longer had the high-handed pride before him, but whispered softly, and Bai Nen's face was full of fear.

The **** on the side hurriedly said, "Master, don't cry or talk, if you don't move, it won't bite you."

So, with little tears in his face, Little Master didn't dare to move.

But he could never stay still.

The eldest prince was well protected, and it was relatively calm, and he said to the eunuchs, "Hurry up and find a way!"

The eunuchs also entered the palace from an early age. Who would catch a snake?

Moreover, if they cast a mouse jealousy, if they bite in the process of catching, they will not be able to pay even if they have a hundred heads.