69: Researcher (7)

69: Researcher (7)

Shi Qing got up satisfactorily.

The two leaned on the sofa tiredly and watched an hour-long gourmet documentary.

Qin Yunsheng was not really interested in this, and his attention was on Shi Qing.

In fact, Shi Qing was not very interested in this. He focused on how to play with Qin Yunsheng.

As a result, the food film was left, and the two were weary and crooked.

Waiting until Shi Qing sat up, the officer's ears were still red, and she lowered her lips with her lips to tidy up the clothes that had been wrinkled because they were too close.

The little marquis raised an eyebrow. Obviously, after the soldier arrived, he resumed his previous behavior. Normal speaking is the same as making fun:

"Did you change clothes today? Have you changed the clothes for a whole day?"

Qin Yunsheng's face was still red. He sat up hard, looked at his little marquis with a smile, and rolled his throat knot calmly.

He calmed down, but his voice was still hoarse and slightly lower, just like what he just did to exercise, he was very low and magnetic:

"The dress was a little wrinkled yesterday, so I changed it."

"understand."

Shi Qing's lips were slightly hooked, and he sat on the sofa deliberately. In this way, he looked much shorter than Qin Yunsheng.

The little marquis stretched out his fingers, his hands were white and slender, soft and smooth, which was in stark contrast to Qin Yunsheng's hand that had been trained to cocoon because of wind and sun.

Of course, he knows this, otherwise he won't be particularly eager to drill his hand into the palm of a man every time, because he must be careful not to force himself, but also want to hold it carefully. .

But this time, Shi Qing's hand didn't squeeze into the palm of the man.

He just seemed to be interested in the new clothes that looked exactly like yesterday. He touched the lines, buttons, and small stars on the clothes of every Chinese soldier with thin white fingers.

But it looks different from military uniforms.

When he moved, the officer never moved, but let Shi Qing touch his clothes.

Qin Yunsheng didn't ask him why he was so interested in his new clothes. The little marquis who was touching the buttons for a long time was unhappy.

He let go of his hand, looking upset.

"Why are you like a wood, I've been watching it for a long time, and you don't ask me what I'm looking at."

The officer blinked nervously, and his low voice obediently asked, "What are you looking at?"

With such cooperation, the little marquis was happy again.

"Of course I look at your clothes. It's handsome. I also have a marquise dress. You must look good in it."

Exaggerated.

The corner of Qin Yunsheng's mouth could not help but cocked.

He explained: "This is not a military uniform, it's my personal service, and I'm asking someone to do it."

"Which tailor, please, is so skillful that I will introduce it to you next time."

Before the officer agreed, Shi Qing raised her right lip corner, raised her eyebrows slightly, and looked at her lover at the end of her eyes: