122: Little master in a Rich Nest (5)

Shi Qing always felt that Jiang Bieyu had turned on something extraordinary.

He only slept for half an hour, Jiang Beiyu seemed to want to drive.

"Brother Qing wakes up, slaves wait for you to dress."

As soon as the young master woke up, the girls went up in order to get dressed in order.

He had to take off the layers of clothing while sleeping, leaving only the innermost set. Anyway, putting on and taking off were all served by others, and he just had to stand with his lazy open hands.

Originally everything was the same, Master Xiaoxiao 's disgusting temperament arose again, and he sat on the couch and waited for the maidens, and suddenly his eyes fell on Jiangbeiyu, who was rubbing his ink, and raised his chin at him.

"You come to serve me."

"Brother Qing?"

The girls looked a little worried, after all, Jiang Beyu is so tall and big, it doesn't look like he will serve people, not to mention he hasn't bought it after all, but after being beaten. Forcibly detained in Shijia.

Such a person, not to mention that he would not serve well with his thick hands and feet, I am afraid he is unwilling.

I heard that it is still the young master of the Jiang family. Although he is a prostitute, he is even more noble than those who are slaves and concubines. How can he do this kind of service?

They were all worried that Jiang Bieyu felt humiliated and left, but the tall man standing at the desk all the time kept his graphite down silently, and cleaned his hands before walking obediently to the couch.

At this moment, a girl is kneeling, carefully and properly tying the waist belt for the young master. Jiang Bieyu came to the front and learned to kneel with her.

The girl looked at the tall man next to him hesitantly and fearfully, and hesitantly looked towards Shiqing.

The young master lifted his chin and motioned for her to let go. She was worried again, and hurried back quickly.

So he knelt on the ground, replaced with Jiang Bieyu.

He was so tall that even if he knelt on the ground, he didn't look like the careful and weak look of that girl, but he frankly and naturally stretched out his slender hands, and carefully tied the soft and light belt.

Shiqing's clothes are cumbersome and expensive. Because they came from the south of the country, their clothes are different from Hecheng's. The accessories and the language straps on the body can't be counted with one hand. .

Although Jiang Bieyu hasn't touched this kind of clothing, she just saw the maiden's department, so even if the movement is slower, it is not wrong.

It's just that Little Master probably thinks he's slow.

The man who was earnestly strapping his body was motionless and looked as usual, and his slender hands never stopped.

As if he didn't notice it, the young master didn't eat a bit of bitterness since he was born, and the Bai Shengsheng's foot that he raised was deliberately shaking on his chest.

Occasionally, he didn't feel anything, it still seemed boring, and used his feet to go to Jiangbeiyu.

The girl next to her and Jiang Bieyu both thought that it was Shi Qing who was insulting him.

Dignified man, already kneeling to serve, he used his feet to shame.

The girls did not even breathe, for fear that Jiang Bieyu could not bear the humiliation and hurt others, they were always ready, waiting for something, they could rush up to give up their guards at any time.