47: School Fighter's Love (1)

This is a small poor counter-attack cool novel, the main content of which is that the male lead Zhuo Junli has gone through a poor young age, the age of injustice when he first worked, all the way to the peak age after his successful career.

Zhuo Jun left, his father was violent, and his mother left the house when he was young. He grew up in the beatings of his father.

Because of lack of clothing and food since he was young, he was born very thin in his youth, and coupled with worn-out clothes that did not fit his surroundings, he looked very pathetic.

But he was not bullied often since he was a child, because he has a good face, which belongs to that kind. The school's grass face in the TV series, plus good grades, started from elementary school.

The teacher felt sorry for this poor and hardworking child.

The classmates, especially the female classmates, also like the students who look good and refreshing, study well, and are willing to speak for them generously.

For Zhuo Junli, campus life is better than home.

Until high school.

Most of the boys in this period have girls they like, and what makes them angry is that most of them like girls, like Zhuo Junli.

This good-looking, good grade, and gentle school grass.

At this time, Zhuo Jun's popularity was only slightly worse. Although there were one or two people targeting him, he did not dare to do too much.

Until high school, a transfer student turned upside down.

He had a strong background and was also arrogant. He had a loose hand, and soon surrounded a group of brothers under his hands, and soon became a school tyrant.

School bully likes the most beautiful girls in the class.

Unfortunately, the girl confessed to Zhuo Junli. Although Zhuo Junli showed a good attitude of rejection, the girl still said that even if Zhuo Jun could not agree, she would still like him as before.

The school bull is angry.

While chasing the girl, he insulted Zhuo Jun away in various ways.

At the beginning, the teacher also tried to manage, but the school bully background was too strong, and bullying people just let Zhuo Jun be away without any injuries. He wanted to criticize him. He smiled and said that he did n't mean it. In the end, he could only open one eye. Close one eye.

Here comes Zhuo Jun's nightmare campus era.

School tyrants are particularly low-level, so they are useful.

For example, when you deliberately assigned a double room at school, you asked him to share a room. In the winter, he deliberately took cold nights while he was not pouring cold water on Zhuo Junli's bedding.

Another example is that you know that Zhuo Jun left part-time, and deliberately asked the younger brother to make trouble together.

Or it was blocked after school, threatened by various words, and then forcibly pulled people to the toilet, trying to leave Zhuo Jun in the toilet overnight.

It can be said that after Zhuo Jun left the school bully, his health was not good.

Fortunately, the school bully at this time will only do some small moves because he is taboo about the teacher.

It was the worst after graduating from college. Zhuo Jun learned that he had been hired by a company. The company was a school hegemony. As the only child in the family, he was airborne into the company.