141: Fierce boss in the last days (3)

Shi Qing exhausted his whole body strength, so he didn't say the phrase "good to come again", although he was speechless now.

Song Xiabing didn't move anymore.

He has always been the best at observing people. How could he not know Shi Qing's temper after spending so long with the Titans?

The captain is notorious for being irritable and easy to get angry. He doesn't have any three-view morality. He also robbed the woman of his return not long ago.

Shi Qing is not only irritable, but also arrogant. Such a person, he just pretended to have to try the experiment twice, just forget it. If he comes again, I am afraid that Shi Qing will anger him.

Anyway, he was a man who rightly angered others, didn't he?

Song Xiabing has no opinion on these.

He doesn't have any moral values ​​anyway, but he never bothers to do such inhuman things.

As a result, he waited patiently for the man in his arms to slow down, and his original broken gasp slowly returned to normal.

As soon as the captain of the blaze team came over, he changed his face immediately, pushing his face away with a gloomy face, pushing Xia Xiabing a few times to stand still.

Shi Qing's strength is not weak, but Song Xiabing has now evolved a second time. Of course, it is impossible to push away such a weak chicken directly.

However, he followed the force deliberately, as if pushed to the ground half, and some embarrassedly sat on the wet ground, from bottom to top, looking at Shiqing pitifully.

"Boss ..."

Yes, he is showing weakness.

Isn't it to endure hatred for the time being, to show weakness to Shi Qing, the enemy?

Song Xiabing was able to pretend to be stupid for more than 20 years, how could these not be achieved.

He put on a pitiful and bewildered expression and kept paying attention when he noticed. Sure enough, he saw that the man with a full face of anger and annoyance looked slightly better after seeing the expression on his face.

It's just that the tone is very bad. "Why are you more sissy than your damsels? I just pushed it so gently and fell down. It's a little white face."

Song Xiabing's movements on the ground remained the same, only a timid expression appeared on his face, and he seemed to hesitate to open his mouth. The silky and nice voice was weak and explained weakly.

"I was detained here for three days, I didn't eat, and I didn't have energy ..."

He was talking blindly with his eyes open.

Since the evolution of his power, Song Xiabing found that his power seemed to swallow other objects and turned into an energy stored in his body.

Similar food.

In short, he must be able to eat if he wants to eat, but his stomach is definitely not hungry.

But the people in front don't know.

Didn't he just stay here for three days?

The man's handsome face with sweat beads showed impatience, but he said, "Get up, I'll take you out to eat."

Song Xiabing's grateful expression appeared on his face, as if he was getting up very hard, but his heart was sneer.

He knew that Shiqing hated him, no, exactly, Shiqing hated him.