56: School Fighter's Love (End)

It was like dreaming. Zhuo Jun was sitting opposite her mother, watching her while stirring the coffee on the table, while bogging at him with red lips:

"My dad and I thought before that why Shiqing's performance could be improved so fast. Guessing, guessing and thinking, he thought that there was something nasty. He counted down from childhood to childhood. If there is nothing, how can he achieve it."

"We called and asked, and the boy told the truth, saying that you are a bully, with good grades, taking him to study, really a good boy, thank you aunt well."

Zhuo Junli still hesitated.

Shi's mother saw his hesitation and didn't ask.

She looked at her son, who was sitting beside Zhuo Junli, impatiently drinking clean coffee.

Look at that overbearing aura.

Look at that posture.

Let's see how he grabbed Zhuo Junli's fingers and put them in his hands after drinking coffee.

No matter how you look at it, your son can't afford it.

She actually ran over here and wanted to see if this **** would force others.

The result came a look at ease.

Although Zhuo Junli didn't talk much, he looked really sweet at his son's eyes.

She took a cup of coffee and took a sip: "Mom, don't interfere with you, but you two remember that before 18 years old, you can't have sex."

Zhuo Jun turned red from his face.

Rarely calm down and agreed with a blush.

Shi Qing twisted her eyebrows, and her face was upset, but she held her lover's tender little hand and did not have an attack. She just crooked herself to Zhuo Junli:

"She didn't target us. Didn't my mother grow up abroad? It's more open abroad. I'm Jinjiang. I'm afraid my mother will be affected. So I will tell her every day what can't be done before the age of 18. People locked with chains. "

Zhuo Jun blushed and nodded to show understanding.

In fact, he didn't expect that long-term. The main thing is that in his mind, only when he has achieved results, can he have this qualification and what does Shi Qing do.

When they were talking, Shimo kept looking at them.

She nodded with satisfaction in her heart.

No matter how you look at it, Zhuo Junli is the perfect son and companion she once imagined.

According to the information she got from the class teacher, Zhuo Jun was really good.

Excellent grades, gentle temperament, diligent and progressive, hard working and reliable.

Although the gender is not right, let it be.

Anyway, their husband and wife earn money because they like to work hard, and they want to leave it to their son.

It doesn't matter that two men have no children to inherit the family property, it is sad to have children without the family inheritance.

I ’ve seen my boyfriend, and Shi ’s mother looked down at her watch: “Okay, I ’ll have a meeting at night, so I wo n’t bother you, Shi Qing, now that you have a boyfriend, think about it before you do anything. If you're in trouble, come to me anytime, don't break up with a little thing like a child. "