77: Mermaid or Siren (3)

It is normal for Jinlong to have such an idea. After all, starting from a dragon egg, no creatures dare to approach him within a ten-mile radius.

He hasn't seen a small shrimp from Xiaolong to Dalong, although he has recorded all kinds of deep-sea species in his memory, and also recorded more than 100,000 years ago that his ancestors were not dead and clean. When the next dragon egg was laid, how the characters of these dragons were contrary to him.

He likes to sleep at home, and his ancestors like to wander around in the deep sea.

When he was hungry, he opened his mouth and ate, never picking fat and leaning, but his ancestors walked thousands of miles to another sea area, fighting with fat birds that would fly in the sky, just to eat a big ice crab living in an iceberg.

Jinlong will develop such a temperament, ninety-nine percent is because starting from the dragon egg, only the dragon accompanies him.

And it's a dragon that can't speak, can't move, and can only glow.

In Jin Long's concept of cognition, no living creature dares to approach him. This has been the case for tens of thousands of years.

And now, his dragon vomit is gone.

Well put in the mouth, such a big dragon spit out.

Whereas the original dragon vomited, it had a more solid sleep, and was not afraid of his little mermaid.

This must be his dragon.

Only his dragon throws pearls without fear of him.

Although Long Tuzhu is not a living creature, this does not affect his reasoning.

Jin Long thought like this, the long and long body straightened the little mermaid sleeping in the center slowly rolled inward.

So, this is his dragon.

He was very happy to start searching in his mind according to the appearance of the little mermaid, and after finding out the race of the sea monster, he seriously remembered how to raise a sea monster.

As for why the dragon throws pearls and turns into a little siren, it is so easy to get a living creature and not be afraid of its own golden dragon, which is ignored.

Since he started with Dragon Eggs himself, no living creature dares to approach.

If he hadn't swam fast and opened his mouth to eat fast, he would have eaten them into the mouth faster than those marine creatures hiding from him, I'm afraid he would starve to death first.

But when I met a living creature before, Jinlong all clawed his dragon to spit beads, opened his mouth and sucked, never paying attention to what he ate.

Anyway, every time he satiates, that area of ​​the sea can die for a hundred or two hundred years.

Therefore, in Jin Long's own memory, he has never seen a Siren.

Fortunately, there is a universal inheritance memory.

Jinlong carefully used his dragon's body to deliberately hug his own little dragon to spit beads, while looking at the inheritance memory.

Siren existed more than 100,000 years ago.

It is just that the living environment of 100,000 years ago is not the same as the current one. At that time, Jinlong was still a huge ethnic group. As submarine overlords, they always played in groups in the sea.

The playful way is to eat other creatures, tear other creatures, and play other creatures.

If those creatures are placed in the prehistoric beasts now, but they were placed in the deep sea more than 100,000 years ago, they will be nothing more than dragon playthings.