133: Little Master in Rich Nest (16)

The fireplace in the room was as warm as spring, but Jiang Beiyu's heart fell cold for a moment.

"Well?"

Seeing that his expression was not right, Shi Qing seemed strange. He reached out his hand and touched his face with white fingers. "What's wrong?"

As before, this young star who holds the moon, is proud of himself, and is also a coquettish little master who only smiles at him as if he can soften the whole person.

Nuo Nuo's voice was low and coquettish. "I just said you, what's mad at you."

He raised his chin and raised the corners of his mouth. "Come on, stingy, big deal. Master Ben will stop saying this in the future."

Even in the soft words, there is still a sense of arrogance in the look of the little master who always stands high.

In the past, Jiang Bieyu did not take this pride into his eyes.

Because treating him differently from others is different.

Don't look at his closeness to the girls, and from time to time, tell a few jokes to tease them, but he never puts them on the body of the girls, and never asks the girls to sit on the sidelines before going to bed. Coax him to sleep.

Not to mention, as it is now, Jiangbei yelled at him, and acted in a completely passable posture.

In Jiangbei Yu's heart, Shiqing was always different to him.

But now, facing the beautiful face of the young master laughing and groaning, the man's throat seemed to block something, and he couldn't speak for a long time.

It was definitely not his illusion.

Why didn't you find it?

Shi Qing's clear, full-eyed sight has never been placed on him alone.

The cat before, now this cat.

All have the same treatment as him.

The young master in front of him ... "liked" it.

"Jiangbeiyu? Jiangbeiyu? What are you talking about?"

When Shi Qing hugged the cat, he saw the tall man in front of him with a wooden face and a bigger smile on his lips. So he smiled, holding the cat in one hand and pushing him in one hand.

Jiang Beiyu was pushed out of his thoughts by this push.

As soon as I raised my eyes, I met Shi Qing's gaze.

Little Master still smiled, his expression was full of pampering, he didn't blame him for not paying attention to him.

Such tolerance, only Jiangbei Yu, was able to achieve in the whole family.

In the past, he was softened by this, but now, there is only a hollow.

"Time clear."

The man opened his mouth, and even if he had been raised for more than ten days, his voice was still dull and dumb, and it was awful.

He called Shi Qing's name for the first time and asked, "Are you really happy with me?"

"What did you say?"

Little Master stretched out his white fingertips, looked like a swinging boy, raised his chin with a smile, and asked him to look closer to himself.

He still looked like that when he was in the bamboo forest. He murmured and took the initiative.

"Oh!"