90: Master Jealous of Disciple (7)

One Yanshou Dan.

Or Yanshou Dan that attracted Dan Xia.

In fact, under the eyelids of a few seniors, he was fed to a disciple whose spiritual roots were abolished and he could no longer step into the fairy path in the future.

They just couldn't say anything, because Yanshou Dan originally made it for his disciples.

Several supreme distressed and distressed.

This is Yanshoudan! !!

Even if they are facing this elixir that can increase their life span by at least 100 years, they are still yearning for it.

After all, the journey is long, and the practitioners are as if they are walking in the dark in the dark wearing an eye patch. No one knows if they will fall off the cliff in the next step. In case the realm cannot survive for some reason, then Yanshoudan is the last hope.

Delayed by a hundred years, maybe in this century, the state of cultivation has gone up again, and the life span can be prolonged.

The longer the living, the more hesitant, the same is true of several seniors.

Because of their status, it is not easy to pull their faces and say, "Why do you give it to me?"

"I didn't expect you to make alchemy."

"Yeah, you are a child I grew up watching. I didn't know you would still refine the alchemy."

Then, someone smiled and looked at Zhang Cheng next to him: "We still could n’t believe it when we came, after all, you are not the master of Dan Jianfeng. Before Zhang Chengzun replied that Danxia might be his late Xia Feng's disciples attracted me, but I did not expect it to be you. "

"Oh?"

Shi Qingguo really looked to Zhang Cheng who was standing there, and laughed, "Speaking, I also want to thank Zhang Chengzun."

"If it wasn't for the Supreme Order to no longer supply my Qingjianfeng elixir, how would I try to make alchemy myself, if not, I would not have found that I had some talent in alchemy, and it only took me more than one hour, I can make two Yanshoudans. It seems that I am more suitable for Chi Xiafeng. "

Zhang Cheng: "..."

How many hours? ? !! !!

At this time, it is really not a genius to succeed when the difficulty is not achieved! !!

Why did he want to slap his prestige at this junior, but he turned into a new talent for him? ?

His face was pale, but the elixir was here, and he couldn't say anything against it.

Even Zhang Cheng didn't even dare to turn his face.

He sniffed Dan Xiang between his nose and looked at Dan Xia over the sky, already knowing that he hadn't just lost an adult this time.

Now Shi Qing suddenly comes up with a new skill, which is completely better than his skills to do business with him Chi Xiafeng, these old foxes will definitely turn their guns again.

Zhang Cheng guessed right.

It is naturally different to help a young man who has been relied on peony medicine and a person who can make Danxia.

Especially for these superiors.

They seemed to suddenly discover the advantages of this younger generation of Qing Dynasty, one by one with Yan Yue.