120: Little Master in a Rich Nest (3)

After Shi Qing added this sentence, he didn't talk anymore. He took a look and looked at Mrs. Shi, who changed his face quickly, and followed him.

Mrs. Shi 's cry was delicate and timid, but she was crying like a blue bird. Because of the soft tone, pity and tenderness, Shi 's expression softly coaxed her almost immediately.

Don't cry, isn't our Qing brother looking at it?

That's just looking at nothing. Mrs. Shi slammed her husband gently with powder fists, sobbing, "Jiang Liye took 710 prostitutes to compare with our sister Xi, and Qing brother cares for her sister, so she came forward and argued with him. It turned out that he didn't look at your face in the face of the master and pushed our Qing brother directly into the lake.

In such a cold weather, our brother Qing has been fragile since he was young. If it was n't for his good fortune, can he still stand in front of you and me and say it 's not good? Brother Qing is already frightened, but they also deliberately Frighten him and ask him to hit someone with a whip.

"Jiang Liye's Qing brother pushed ??" Shi's eyebrows frowned immediately; "What did you say, didn't you say a mule pushed?"

Where, it was Jiang Liye who launched it to plead guilty to him. Qing brothers told me that it was Jiang Liye who pushed him. Smelly, absolutely wrong.

Shi's father listened to his wife and went to see Qing Qing who was lazily leaning against the wall "" Qing brother?

Shi Qing nodded. "No, dad, it was Jiang Liye who pushed me, and it was useless to say that even if I was the master of the Shi family, he didn't take our Shi family into view.

His tone was as soft as Mrs. Shi's, and it sounded as soft as a spit.

Jiang Bieyu, who was still on the ground, looked up at Shi Qing again.

Jiang Liye said at the time that "you dare to hit me, I must go to Shijia to discuss justice, even if you are Shijia Master," the words changed completely in Shiqing's mouth.

When he happened to listen to him, not only did he hear it, but his face turned blue.

Everyone knows that when he was in Hecheng's family, there was only a single seedling like Cunqing. Even if he always looked down on this son and didn't make progress, when talking to people outside, he was a wicked child. Miao.

Jiang Liye!

After marrying his daughter, she was not good enough to kill Shi Qing.

Father Inch even thought deeply about conspiracy theories. If there were any three strengths or two weaknesses in the halal, Jiang Liye would push all the mistakes to a sister-in-law, and he would be completely free.

At that time, his family would have no heirs, and only Shixi would wait for him and his wife to die, and Shiwan 's wealth would surely be left to Shixi.

Jiang Liye is Shi Xi's husband again. Thinking of this, Shi Qing is dead, which is full of good for him.

When the father's face was black and transparent.

Of course, in thinking about this, he didn't even think about the sisters and sisters of Shi Qing.

The married daughter splashed out the water, not to mention the niece, who has been living in the yard with her aunt. She has n't seen her ten times a year. She lived in hospital when she was a kid, she was coaxed by herself, and she took Sister Xi who played out of the house.

The more he thought, the more he felt that this might be Jiang Liye's conspiracy against their family, maybe the Jiang family also mixed in.

Anyone who does n't know, they were well-known wealthy households in Jiangnan at that time. Maybe they were rich in the past, but they were also afraid of being an official. In this world, they are forced to send money to the big brothers. They are With background.