104: Uncle loves me again (5)

The situation is awkward.

At least Tan Mingjin thinks so.

The three were sitting at the table, Shi Qing was sitting with Cheng Yunling, and Tan Mingjin was sitting opposite them.

He stared at the young man's hand in front of Cheng Yunling's shoulder in front of him.

"Uncle, rest assured, we are fine."

Said, Shi Qing turned her face, looking at the girl sitting next to herself with affectionate emotions: "Yun Ling was just a little scared, and I was with her, she was much better."

Cheng Yunling was silent for a few seconds. The actor's professionalism and gratitude for saving her dog's life made her react quickly.

After this half-day, Cheng Yunling had roughly believed that the medicine might not be clear.

After all, his disgusting eyes and movements didn't seem to be fake.

But now it seems that this pair really likes her, this is called fake.

Although she didn't know why Shi Qing did this, she immediately looked back with double affection when she thought of the life-saving grace.

She's good at acting.

"Yes, I'm fine."

Xiaoqing standing on his shoulders: "..."

It took him two full seconds to feel the same. Bai Nennen's small face was hesitant to abandon, and his harder hand put his waist on Cheng Yunling's side:

"Oh!"

Tan Mingjin: "..."

He took a tangled glance at Xiaoqing: "You are all right, Shiqing, you and Miss Cheng ..."

Shi Qing immediately said: "I and Yun Ling are very good."

Hour Qing: "Oh!"

Shi Qing: "I came to visit the class today and bought her something delicious."

Hour Qing: "Oh!"

Shi Qing continued to watch Cheng Yunling with affection; "Fortunately, I'm here, otherwise if you have an accident, what can I do."

Cheng Yunling: "..."

In this line, idol dramas are not so unkempt.

But think about the life-saving benefactor, acting, and helping others (although she doesn't know what it is).

She tried to smile on her face and said to the youth, "Yeah, fortunately you are here, thanks to you."

Hour Qing: "..."

Hour Qing: "Hmm ... vomit!"

Shi Qing finished talking, proudly raised his chin with a little hold, and looked at Tan Mingjin: "Uncle, why don't you speak?"

Looking at the hour, Qing Ching kept making a retching sound, and Tan Mingjin, who was so suffocated: "..."

If it had been just out of the hospital to determine that his mental condition and his eyes were okay, and this hour was clear and vivid, Tan Mingjin would doubt whether he was still dreaming.

The problem is here.

He didn't dream, all he saw was true.

Tan Mingjin was able to start from scratch and work hard to such an extent that naturally he is not the kind of person who can't hold his breath. After analyzing the current situation in his heart quickly, he showed no clue on his face, and naturally said to Cheng Yunling with a smile: