136: Little Master in a Rich Nest (19)

It was another fall in the morning, and early in the morning, the gatekeepers of Hecheng opened the gate wide, and the hawkers who had stayed outside early greeted them immediately. After paying the money to enter the city, they hurriedly entered. It seems as if you are going to lose money.

These soldiers who guard the city are not strange, watching the hawkers running faster than flying one by one.

Hecheng is notorious in recent years. Who knows that when Jiangnan settled here, a lot of new things came out, which attracted many merchants to buy goods and sell them all over the country.

Therefore, in recent years, the number of businessmen in Hecheng has been the most.

Some businessmen have been here many times, and it is not surprising that these small traders have the same urging operation. After paying the money, they entered the city leisurely.

Those merchants who came to Hecheng for the first time are different. One by one, they looked strangely at the backs of the small vendors, and they did not know how well they ran.

A young businessman paid the money, and then took out one or two more dollars and handed it to the defender. "This elder brother, the wind is strong these days. You can use this money to buy wine and drink."

The Shoucheng soldier took the money, and the attitude of the official business immediately became enthusiastic at a speed that was visible to the naked eye. He took the silver into his arms and thanked him with a smile, "Thank you very much."

Seeing him collecting the money, the businessman asked, "Dare to ask Brother, why do these people run so fast? Is there any reason?"

He paid for asking questions, not just because of curiosity, but he just came to a realm. Now the world is in chaos and everywhere is messy. The courts are almost a few cities and worship one court. Mountain bandits are everywhere and do business. At that time, if I met a cottage dynasty court, it would hardly be saved.

I have just arrived in Hecheng. Although I heard others say that Hecheng is safe, I still need to ask clearly for my life.

It wasn't the first time that the garrison soldiers heard someone ask such a question, because the businessman gave money, and he explained very kindly.

"In fact, it's nothing, except that the family opened a large market in the city called a huge market. The area is very large. These vegetables, sugar gourds, and wood are sold. Anyway, as long as they sell things, they can pay the money. Get a booth. "

"Because as long as you can get a stall for a penny, you can get shelter. In addition, the people in Hecheng know that everything is sold in this huge market, the price is cheap, and there are many people. Basically, they set up a stall here for a day. I can sell a lot of goods because many vendors are thinking of buying stalls. They run so fast that they are just afraid that they won't be able to grab a place late. "

The young businessman suddenly realized that "it was so."

He thought for a while, and couldn't help but wonder: "A penny is not worth what money, even if it is a few hundred people, there are only a few hundred pens a day. It 's nothing to the family at that time, and when does it do it? "

"You don't know then."

The guards of the city guards were suddenly proud. "Master Shi is now in charge of Master Shi Qing. Master Shi is a great man who has always been for the people. The huge market he built, Xia Neng In the sun, winter can be a heavy snow. In the past, those small vendors were selling things. Which one did not get a black face in summer and frostbite in the fingers in winter. Look at the present, as long as you pay a penny, you can be protected. Without having to suffer heavy rain and cold wind, and the residents of the city are more convenient to buy things than in the past. "