140: Fierce boss in the last days (2)

An animalizer even put forward such a request that Song Xiabing touched his own weakness.

Song Xiabing "?"

He was vigilant and suspected of fraud, but in the end, he slowly reached out his hand and landed on the big fluffy tail in the impatient urgency of Shi Qing.

"Well!"

The man who had just faced with fierce and nasty sounds had his legs softened and was about to kneel on the ground.

Fortunately, his eyes and hands quickly grabbed Song Xiabing's arm, and then he reluctantly stabilized himself, steadily standing still.

His hands are very strong. Rao is Song Xiabing. Now that he is a lot better because of the second awakening, he is still hurt by Shi Qing's hand.

His eyebrows frowned for a moment, then flattened quickly, seemingly unconcerned, looking at the time when he could barely stand on his back, breathing disordered.

It was discovered at this glance that the handsome face of the man's honey was actually flushed at this moment, his lips were gasping slightly, and he could not breathe.

As long as Song Xia Bing thinks, you can easily take Shi Qing's life at this moment.

He really thought about whether to do this, but unfortunately thought about it when Shiqing's younger brother was outside. It is estimated that if he kills Shiqing, the end result is that this guy dies with his front foot on his heel and can only regret to give up.

Anyway, I ca n’t bear to wait for the opportunity. It ’s not once or twice. Song Xiabing made a circle in the bottom of her heart, and her face showed appropriate concerns.

"Boss, are you okay?"

Shi Qing shook her head, thinking that the weakness of the beastly is in the character of beastly, and it really deserves its reputation.

This special cool guy's legs are soft, how can they fight.

but……

It's really cool ~

He gasped, "Touch it again!"

Song Xiabing had a bit of an aftertaste, and he raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw that the handsome man who could barely stand by holding his arm was gritted.

He asked, "Boss, do you want to increase tail resistance through exercise?"

Shi Qing was panting, she wanted to fly, and made a fierce look, stared at him fiercely, and opened her mouth to speak.

Song Xiabing suddenly reached out his hand and touched the big tail from the middle again.

"what!"

This time, he was more serious than the sloppiness he had just started, softly skipping the furry, and running down to the tip of his tail.

This stimulus is too great for any beastized person to lose his strength.

The man who had been tough to the outside almost shook his voice almost immediately, his legs suddenly became soft, and even the hand holding Song Xiabing's arm on his hand lost his strength, and the soft release had to be moved to the side Go down.

Song Xiabing reached out and helped him.

Shi Qing was as tall as him, but he was powerless at the moment, and he couldn't stand softly. He looked like he was holding someone in his arms.

He lowered his eyes slightly, staring down at Shi Qing, who was being held by himself. His pair of eyes, full of wantonness and fierceness, were now full of wry eyes, and his handsome and tough face was covered with redness.