Chapter 3 - Not part of the plan

The next morning

Hawk's POV

"Today is the day I am going to tell Rose I like her, I'm so nervous but the worse that could happen is she says no and then she doesn't want to be my friend anymore but I'm just over thinking right" "right" "fairy tail land to mirror Hawk" "um..what.yeah yeah sure Hawk I mean who would say no to you" he replied "bye I better get going if I don't want Astoria to scold me for being late" I said as I shoved the mirror in my pocket.

Rose's POV
I was on the way to the portal with Travis and he seemed suspiciously excited like i normally am. "So Travis why are you so happy" I asked generally curious "Nothing" he said smiling sheepishly "are you okay?" He asked "yeah why do you ask" I replied with a fake smile. "First of all you are not excited, second of all you didn't look at the shoe store when we walked by. Third of all you were early which you never are, no offence and lastly you're limping" Travis did have a point though, I'll tell him why I'm limping not why I'm upset "well when Ambrosia pushed me I broke my ankle" looking to the ground I didn't have anything else to say. Of course Travis had a lot of questions " why don't you have a cast?" He asked concerned "..h..he..he well the thing is..I kind of took it of so I could where shoes" "are you crazy" Travis basically screamed, but he was cut off by my screaming in pain followed by me falling to the ground. We were now in front of the gate Travis picked me up and took me and was taking me to the clinic in Regal academy. And everyone was staring at me crying trying to break free from Travis grip because if they put a cast on me I wouldn't be able to wear shoes.

Astoria's POV

Our whole team was gathered in the garden waiting for Rose and Travis. "Oh my grade Travis and Rose are going to be la" I was cut of by screaming "someone's in danger we must help them" Hawk said in his using his hero voice. We all activated our wands and ran to the source of the sound, everyone except for those useless beauty twins who complained that they were too tired to help. When we got close enough to hear what the person screaming said we were a bit confused "please stop...I need my shoes nooooo" we heard a familiar voice say in between sobs. We were all confused by what we heard, but nothing had prepared us for what we saw next. We saw Travis carrying Rose (the same way he carried joy away from the bugs in fairytales on earth) Rose was screaming for Travis to put her down but he acted like he couldn't hear a thing. Rose was banging on his back throwing a tantrum screaming something about shoes. We all just stared at the two until Hawk broke the silence "What happened" Hawk asked confused by the sight in front of him. "Oh you mean Rose well someone broke her ankle" he said glaring at Ambrosia who was trying to act innocent "anyway she took of her cast because she wanted to wear shoes and now she can't walk and I'm talking her to the clinic, but she doesn't want to go because they will put on a new cast and she won't be able to wear shoes." After Travis explained everyone glared at Ambrosia except for Adonis who was too busy looking in the mirror. We all went to the clinic and  Dr Lefrog put Rose to sleep with a spell so she would stop crying.

Ling Ling's POV

I was really worried about Rose she was my best friend, but Travis calmed me down(they are dating but no one knows yet)
"You should go to class,and Rose will wake up by last lesson" Dr Lefrog said in his usual voice.
We had already missed the first lesson, so we headed to the next lesson which was Dragon riding " Ling Ling" a voice whispered from behind it was Joy calling my to join her and Astoria. "Did anyone else notice how happy Ambrosia is maybe she planned this" Astoria said "she is always trying to ruin things between Rose and Hawk" Joy added "Ling ling are you alright you seem a bit quiet" the girls asked me "it's nothing I'm just worried about Rose" I replied "don't worry she will be fine, anyway let's have a sleepover at snowhite castle" "Hawk didn't say anything about a sleepover" I said. Astoria smirked then said"who said anything about Hawk" "It's a girls night and Fala invited us" Joy said smiling

Joy's POV

The lessons today were boring without Rose, it was hard but we managed to keep Ambrosia away from Hawk.  Rose is coming in our last class which is magic items class with professor SnowWhite. Hawk looked really upset that Rose wasn't here, and he became cold towards Ambrosia because it was her fault.

Time skip to magic items class

Hawk's POV
Ambrosia still tried to sit next to me in magic items class, like doesn't she get that I'm mad at her. "The seat is saved" I said trying my best not to scream at her. Luckily granny started the class so she just sat down next to Astoria "Good morning everybody today we will be learning about dragon scales and which ones make the best draguchi shoes you will also be making shoes" Granny started but was interrupted by someone opening the door "Rose" the whole team screamed happily in unison. Granny was about to scold her for being late before realising she was on a wheel chair. "Rose you now you can't show up late..oh my are you okay? what happened to your leg" Rose looked at Ambrosia who glared at her "um it nothing it's all in the past now"Rose said looking down frowning. It is not fair Ambrosia should be blamed for what she did I thought. "Actually granny Ambrosia pushed her yesterday in dance class" I said the rest of the team nodded in agreement "well Ambrosia I am afraid you will have to be punished, and Rose you can go rest at Cinderella castle because today's assignment will include travelling to an island and fighting a dragon" "ok" Rose said as she made a pumpkin car and rode towards Cinderella castle. No one dared mention the shoes knowing that Rose would be even more upset.

Travis's POV
After we arrived at Izumi island we fought the dragon and got the scales, we headed back to the academy. "Now all we have to do is make the shoes" I said "I wish Rose was here she would've loved to make the shoes" Joy said frowning, we all glared at Ambrosia "Well technically it isn't my fault" she tried to defend her self. We ignored her and carried on. Astoria made the shoes and we got an A+. After everyone left the class I saw Hawk taking the shoes we made "are you saving those for Rose" I asked while smirking,  he just walked out without saying anything.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
I know I said I would update twice a week but lately I've been really bored so I tend to finish a chapter in two to three days.
Please comment any improvements,I hope you have a lovely day.                                                                       1247words

Bye