Chapter 8 - Holiday

In Italy, Rome the hotel

Joy's POV
We arrived at the hotel after a long day, it was astonishing the hotel was beautiful it was made from glass and looked so elegant, and I couldn't help but smile. Everyone bowed down to Rose and when we went to collect the room key the weirdest thing happened. "Good morning how may I help you" the lady working at the counter asked "I'm here to collect the key for the rooftop penthouse" Rose replied "well you will have to wait a few hours for everything to be ready" she said. All of us looked disappointed, but Rose had other ideas "You might wanna rethink that" Rose said while smirking, everyone looked a bit confused then Rose took off her sunglasses. "Miss Rose I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding your room is waiting for you and your luggage has already been taken there for you" the lady said looking frightened of Rose. "Thank you very much" Rose replied then smiled at her and led us towards the elevator. "Why does everyone treat you like you own the place" I asked confused by the way the lady at the counter acted. "I do own the place" Rose replied still smiling. When we reached the top floor we got out of the elevator, there was only one door and we entered it. "Ok welcome to the penthouse should I give you a tour" Rose said excitedly. "Yess" we all screamed as excited as Rose.

LingLing's POV
"So I got all the bedrooms specially decorated to your taste" Rose said after we got a full house tour we all changed into our pyjamas and we all went to Rose's room. "Hey guys" I said as I entered Rose's room "hi LingLing " Astoria, Joy and Rose replied. Then Fala entered "Rose someone left a letter for you" Fala said while handing the letter to Rose. "Ooh we got invited to a party tomorrow do you guys wanna go" Rose asked "sounds fun" I answered "I'm in" Fala said "sure why not" Astoria added any Joy just smiled indicating a yes. After we played a few games we all fell asleep scattered around Rose's room I was on the couch Joy was an a pumpkin bean bag, Fala and Rose were on the bed and Astoria was on her hair which was floating next to the bed.

Time skip the next day

Rose's POV
After we woke up we got ready for the party and left after the party we went on a cruise tour of all the islands surrounding Rome. Then we went back to the penthouse but instead of sleeping we decided to have a pool party.

The next day

We went to the museum(we were forced by Astoria), then after that we took a cooking lesson. For the rest of the day we were being chased by Rose's fanboys.

The last day

We went shopping Mostly shoe shopping and dress shopping. Then we had a sleepover in Fala's room because it was the biggest.

Fala's POV in the sleepover
Everything was set and everyone was here "guys let's play trust games" Astoria suggested while grinning evilly "ok" Rose replied happily " ok so we will sit in a circle then ask questions and all of us have to answer each question" Astoria explained then we started to play."ok can I ask the first question" LingLing asked "sure" replied Astoria. "Ok who is your crush" LingLing asked then they went around the circle "Esquire, I mean he is my boyfriend" Joy exclaimed, next was Astoria "Shawn" she said. Next was LingLing "Travis" she said before thinking twice. "Ok Fala" Astoria said smirking. "Well that is easy for you guys to say you just said your boyfriends, and FYI I don't like anyone" I responded slightly annoyed. "Really" Rose said while smirking "you know Isaac asked for your number" Rose continued still smirking, "really" I said excited before realising what I just said. "I knew you liked him" Rose said jumping up and down squealing, I just blushed and didn't say anything. "What about you Rose" I said trying to change the topic. "Hmmmm I don't know Hattie is annoying both Brad and Chad are really stupid, I guess Adonis is kinda cute" Rose said kinda confused herself. "Well I wanted to tell you guys this, I was spying on granny and she said we are going to have dorms for the last 2 terms" Rose squealed adverting the topic. "Do you know who sharing a dorm with who" I asked, "Well I found a list it says Travis and Hawk are together Esquire and Shawn are together, Astoria LingLing and Joy are together but because they are 3 they get the biggest room. And lastly you and I are together" After Rose explained the room arrangements everyone seemed happy "yes"LingLing squealed hugging Joy, Astoria also seemed very pleased. Me and Rose were definitely the happiest, we jumped up and down squealing for around 25 minutes. Rose was like a sister to me and I would love to spend more time with her. "Ok guys I got a surprise for you because it is our last day here" Rose said happily. She told us to close our eyes then she left the room a few seconds later we heard her enter again, she sat back in the circle. "Ok guys open your eyes" she said eager  to see our reaction. When I opened my eyes I saw a small teal box with a ribbon on it, "What is in this box is a sign of our friendship and that we will always be there for each other, we don't need boys. Ok open the boxes now" Rose said trying to contain her excitement, we opened the boxes we saw rings with our names on them and on the inside the others names. "They are beautiful Rose" Astoria exclaimed. "Yeah now we have something remember the holiday by" Joy said, we all hugged Rose. "Ok we should pack our bags now we are leaving first thing tomorrow" LingLing said.

3rd person POV
The girls packed up their things before heading to bed.

So in this book Fala is in Rose's team, sorry I forgot to mention. This is the end of their holiday the next chapter they will be back in school. I didn't do the boys POV about thier holiday because this isn't about them. pls comment any improvements thanks for reading 1083 words
Bye