Chapter 27 - The Reunion

Fala's POV
That was it, the end. The once bright and magical Cinderella Castle now dull and decorated in black. It was hard enough to watch someone die the first time, but watching it happen all over again was even harder.

Everyone helped with the funeral preparations, everyone but Hawk that was. He just sat there staring into space looking confused his head in his hands. "You alright ?" I asked concerned, "yeah but I think I'm forgetting something" he replied just as confused as I was.

Hawk's POV
I was surprisingly not that upset. I knew I was forgetting something Important, something to do with Rose. Whatever I tried I couldn't remember so I shrugged it off.

A few hours passed and we all changed into black suits and dresses. The seats were arranged to go in a semi circle across the room, similar to a theatre with only one floor. Rose's bed was moved to the middle of the hall next to a speaker and a microphone podium.

I sat back down, trying to remember what I had forgotten - key word trying. Some time passed but I didn't know how long because I was lost in my thoughts. When I looked up I snapped back into reality.

Seeing everyone dressed in black, all the girls crying into their boyfriends arms. It got me thinking why I wasn't even the tiniest bit sad after all I was her closest friend. Guest gradually started arriving, we only invited teachers and fairytales that Rose absolutely loved. No students other then our team, Shawn and Esquire were invited or even knew about the funeral.

Minutes passed and it was starting after hours of waiting dreadfully, I would rather just get over with it and then go cry in my room alone. Speeches were going to be read and I forgot to write one so I decided to go last.

First was Fala "Rose was the nicest person I've ever met, she would do anything to help anyone even if it were a stranger. She changed my life without her I would still be stuck in the Snow Queens Snow globs. She was not just my best friend but she was a sister to me, and it really hard to watch her go"

Next was LingLing "Rose changed my life, if it wasn't for her I would still be training to be a worrier which was never my dream. She taught me that I could do both,she was my first real friend and I am really great full for everything she has done for me"

After that it was Astoria "I was always obsessed with grades, at one point I blocked out everything just for grades. Rose taught me that there are other things in life of importance. She may not of had the best grades or have been liked by the teachers *stares at SnowWhite* but she always did the right thing. Saving the school, protecting fairytale land at all costs or making everyday an interesting one"

The rest of the team gave their speeches (I'm too lazy to write them) and it was my turn. I may or may not forgotten to write a speech, none the less I went up and stood at the mic podium. My eyes glancing around looking for something that could get me out of giving a speech.

"Um....R..Rose was...um a...." I trailed off, when my eyes fell on Rose, peacefully laying down in a bed. Hoping some miracle would happen and she would save me, after all this is fairytale land and anything is possible.

"Rose....um.......was.." I laughed nervously all eyes on me, suddenly I was cut off but the person didn't seem to impressed. "HAWK" Rose yelled annoyed, at first I was confused then it clicked to me the thing I had forgotten. Everyone was staring at me and Rose.

Rose moved her eyes and rolled them and somehow I understood, as she got up from the bed she shakes her head "really Hawk" she asked disappointed. "How did you know that I forgot" I asked diverting the attention from me "I could hear what you said and the day you found the cure you read the paper and you mentioned that it takes 24 hours to take impact, yet you let everyone plan a funeral" Rose replied casually.