Chapter 9 - The New Normal

At regal academy after the holiday with the whole team including the beauty twins

Rose's POV
I came early today to give out presents, but I got mobbed by fanboys again but unlike Hawk i have a system to get rid of them. I put my hand up and say "glass magic" and an invisible barrier surrounds me. To me it's pretty normal so I kept my hand up and carried on walking with my phone in my other hand looking at pictures of our holiday. Then I saw the rest of my team including that horrible Ambrosia. "Hey guys" I said smiling "hey what's up with your hand" LingLing asked after seeing my hand in the air. "allow me to demonstrate" I said while taking of my sunglasses, all of a sudden a bunch of princes started running towards me. Everyone looked worried but especially Hawk which was kinda weird. When the got close to me they fell back as if they had ran into a wall. "Granny taught me how to control my magic" I said putting my sunglasses back on. "You can use magic without your wand" Hawk said surprised but i just rolled my eyes at him and ignored him. "Anyways, Guys guess who got presents " I said in a sing songy voice. "Ok because you all went to earth you guys know what phones are so I bought them for you, Shawn,Esquire I don't know your favourite colour so I got you the black ones" I said while handing then new I phone 11s. (The phones are the iphones 11 that come in the pastel colours) "Astoria I got you a purple phone, LingLing gets the red one. Joy got the light green one, Fala's is the pastel yellow one, and um Adonis idk what colour you like so I git you the white one" I gave them all their phones before turning to Hawk and Ambrosia. "Sorry I didn't get you anything I didn't want your girlfriend to get the wrong idea" I said to Hawk in an innocent voice. And the rest of the time before the lesson we set up our phones and exchanged numbers. "Fala do you still want Isaac's number" I said while smirking. "Who is Isaac" I heard hawk ask Travis "he is Rose's childhood friend" Travis replied ."sure" Fala replied while smiling, the truth is I only did that to annoy Hawk and it worked.

In ceremonies class

3rd person POV
"Welcome back to school, today we will have a new student today" then Isaac stepped on to the stage, "Isaac" Rose squealed before running up to hug him. "Wait that's Isaac" Hawk asked Travis a bit jealous. After Rose let go Granny Cinderella continued "could you please introduce yourself" "of course, Hello everyone I'm Isaac Brave grandson of Merida Brave" Isaac said smiling "okay Isaac you will join Rose's team please go join them" Granny Cinderella said.
Isaac went and sat next to Travis "hey bro" he said to Travis and they first bumped, "you know each other" Hawk asked in disbelief how did everyone know Isaac but him.

Hawk's POV
"Hello nice to meet you, you must be Hawk that horrible low life that Rose is always complaining about" He said smiling innocently, "is that what Rose thinks of me" I asked looking down. "So continuing my announcement, from now on you will be living in dorms and there will be 2 or 3 in each dorm. So the list for boys is Hawk and Travis
Isaac and Adonis
Gerald and Finn
Brad and Chad
And for the girls
Lina and the ogre girl (sorry I don't know her name)
Oddete and Felicia
Astoria and Joy and LingLing
Finally Fala and Rose." Granny Cinderella was interrupted by the most annoying person in the world Ambrosia "what about me my name wasn't called" she sad while fluttering her eyes "well Ambrosia dear you don't get a dorm as a punishment for breaking my granddaughters ankle" H.M Cinderella said coldly. "You will only have your first lesson then the rest of the day off to move into your dorms, class dismissed"

Rose's POV
After we left the class we went to etiquette class with Prof Snow White, who couldn't tell I was Rose I mean I still look like my old self. "Good morning students today we will be learning table manners" Granny Snow White said. The class was easy I was really good at it, which was surprising. Prof Snow White complimented me which she never does. "Excuse me dear can we talk after class" she asked me, "sure" I replied with a smile. Oh no what have I done know Astoria is going to kill me.