Chapter 21 - The Truth Comes out

Hawk's POV
I ran to Cinderella and Clara, I had no idea what to say how does one go about telling someone their daughter or granddaughter is dead. "Headmistress Cinderella, Professor Clara it's Rose, Ambrosia killed her" I said with sympathy "Dr Lefrog wants you in his lab" I added. I held my tears in, If I was going to tell everyone what happened they wouldn't want to listen to me crying.

We all arrived in the lab and Rose was on a bed, but the spear was no longer inside her. "What happened" Dr Lefrog asked, "when you told us to check on the pieces of the wand, One was missing it turns out Ambrosia used it to turn evil. After a lot of useless fighting Rose insisted on using Midnight magic to finish her once and for all, I wouldn't let her so she trapped me in really strong glass and used the magic anyway. I kept trying to brake the glass but it barely cracked. Rose made a wish to the fairytale godmother to Lock all the villains up and for the rest of the team to wake up. I thought she was dead but she wasn't, she was okay. Then Before the chains got to Ambrosia she threw a spear at Rose and she started to fall. At this point I used my sword to escape the cage and I caught Rose before she hit the ground, but she still got hit by the spear as she was to weak to doge it from the spell." I finished my eyes watery but not a tear came down from them.

By the end of the story everyone was crying, until the fairy godmother appeared."she isn't dead" she said out of nowhere, "her power wasn't stolen so she is still alive but she is slowly dyeing, until you figure out a way to keep her alive I suggest you take her to her room and Hawk should guard her" she commanded. Everyone was filled with hope, maybe Rose was not yet gone. But I was filled with questions "why me" is the only thing I managed to ask, "you do realise you are technically still her fiancé" she stated and I nodded unable to say a word.

After taking Rose to her room I went to find Ambrosia, while everyone was crying mourning her 'death' which apparently wasn't death. Emotions hit me in stages but now I was just plain mad, when I finish with Ambrosia she is gonna wish she was never born.

When I found her she was tied up with magical chains about to be shoved in a van "Wait" I said "I knew you would come back to me now Rose is dead" she said fluttering her eyelashes. "And all this time I thought we had a chance, you know very well granny won't let me marry you since you technically murdered someone" I said pretending to look sad "Do you really mean it" she said looking sorry

"OF COURSE NOT YOU FREAKING KILLED MY FIANCÉ" I screamed, and for once she actually looked scared "if you are wondering why I'm here, I'm here to change where you are being banished to. If you go to Earth you can easily return, so you are going to skull shores. And one more thing never ever come back you hear me" I said walking off, not once looking back.

I didn't go and visit Rose because everyone else was there, I will stay with her all night so there is no need to talk to her now. I felt bad I never got the chance to apologise.

(This chapter might not be the best cause I don't like writing sad things and I am bad at writing emotions so I'll just skip that)

Time skip at night

Hawk's POV
I entered Rose's room and sat on the edge of her bed staring at her. Her bright cerulean blue eyes were no longer visible much to my disappointment. "What a creep" Mirror Hawk said causing me to jump, I glared at him and it seemed he got the message because he disappeared soon after.

It's now or never I have to apologise, it was decided that if she doesn't wake up in 3 weeks ( I was gonna do a month but then I was like nah that's way too long) then they would bury her. I couldn't forgive myself, and neither would Rose. Rose was the nicest person in the world and I'm sure if she were still here she would forgive me, but it's to late now I thought crying quietly.