Chapter 19 - The Wedding

Rose's POV
Standing in front of the portal to the land I was going to rule, my heart thumping louder then a giants footsteps. One thing was for sure once I enter the portal there was no going back. Me and my future husband had made an agreement to become friends again for the best, although I could never bring myself to forgive him. The thoughts filled my head but one was outstanding, if he could betray me as a friend he could betray me as a husband. This one step into fairytale land was the hardest step ever, though I knew friends and family were waiting on the other side there was too much emotion stopping me from moving.

"Are you sure you want to do this, running away doesn't seem like a bad idea now" Hawk asked voice trembling. We looked deep into each other's eyes both nodding as I gently pushed the key into the whole. "It's now or never" I said in attempt to calm myself down, Hawk gave me a reassuring smile "key of portals open wide in your power I confide manifest the light inside" though I knew I had said the correct words deep inside I didn't want them to be, falling from the sky would mean not facing my friends that were impatiently waiting on the other side.

I put on a brave face and I was a pretty good actor, no one could see through the facade. My emotions, mostly depression and sadness and a hint of happiness that managed to shine through. "Rose" my friends screamed but I could barely hear them as I was dragged away into wedding preparations.

Once I was in my bedroom in Cinderella castle Astoria and Joy left to check on food and decorations. LingLing and Fala my closest friends helped me get ready. After having a relaxing shower, I put on a bath robe and maids came in to do my hair. I was left alone for the girls to change into their bridesmaids dresses.

When they returned they looked spectacular, Astoria stretched her ivy hair and when it came back it was holding a dress. "It looks more like a coronation dress then a wedding dress" I said confused, "it is you coronation" LingLing said "slash wedding and Hawk's birthday " Fala added. The girls left once more so I could change, but even after I did it didn't feel real. "Mirror Rose" I called out "yes Rose are you ok" she asked immediately after appearing on a mirror. "Is it still to late to run away" I asked unsure of my decision "don't worry your just nervous, I mean your going to be the queen I don't blame you" After MirrorRose managed to calm me down I decided to write the speech which I may or may not had been told to write 3 weeks ago.

Hawk's POV
My emotions were just as mixed at Rose's except I wasn't as good at hiding them. I wanted to be happy and celebrate my birthday but I was going to be king and I was only 18. Not only was I nervous I was scared,  scared to let my family down, scared to let my friends down, and most importantly let Rose down.

Travis, Shawn, Issac and Esquire were helping me get ready, well mostly Isaac anyway. Travis was to busy trying to impress LingLing and Shawn was busy helping Astoria decorate and Esquire was making sure the cake had arrived. Isaac knew Rose the most she was a huge help.

"Mirror Hawk" I called but with no reply, after a few minutes the guys came back to check on me. "Have you guys seen mirror Hawk" I asked them "no" Travis replied. I was getting worried I knew he was lazy but something bad could've happened to him. "Hi nice to meet you all I am Mirror Rose" she said appearing on my hand mirror "hi" Isaac,Travis,Shawn and Esquire replied in unison.

"What brings you here" I asked still worried about Mirror Hawk. "Mirror Hawk told me to tell you that he is sick" "is he okay" I cut her off. "Yeah he is fine, and if you need anything just ask me" she said before going off somewhere.

"Ok the guest are arriving and you have to go down in 30 minutes" Shawn told me, not that I was happy. Only 1 hour till I have to marry someone who hates me, I was secretly hoping something would go wrong so we wouldn't have to get married but luck was not on my side. To be honest I think Travis's luck was rubbing off on me.