Chapter 12 - Not Going to Happen

Hawk's POV
"Hey Ambrosia Rose told me you wanted to talk to me" I said "I can't believe you I thought you liked me" She said fluttering her eyelashes,"well you thought wrong" "well if you don't like me why didn't you break up with me"She said acting like she didn't know what she did. "Believe me I tried".
Flash back
"Ambrosia we need to talk" Hawk said in a stern voice
"Whatever you need Hawky" Ambrosia said
"Don't call me Hawky" Hawk yelled at her
"Whatever" She said rolling her eyes
"I want to break up" Hawk got cut of by Ambrosia screaming
"I have to go now, bye Hawky" she said running off
End of flash back
"Ok then let's break up now" Hawk said walking away, and Ambrosia ran of crying

Vicky's POV
Yess my plan is working, just like I expected Hawk and Ambrosia broke up and now I can convince Ambrosia to help me destroy Rose."muahahaha"

LingLing's POV
We arrived at Fala and Rose's room. "I need help" Rose cried "what's wrong" Joy asked, then Rose looked at Fala indicating that she should tell us. "My Granny wants Rose to Marry Hawk" Fala said "WHAT" we all shouted in unison except for Rose and Fala. "Fala why don't you convince you granny" Joy suggested "it's not that easy if granny wants something she will stop at no cost to get it" Fala said "what if Rose has a boyfriend" I suggested. "Well that should work"Astoria said "ok but who" Rose asked berrying her face in her pillow. "Ok what about Hatty" Joy suggested "no way" Rose screamed, "maybe I should just find another way to get out of it" Rose said disappointed. "Whatever you choose we will support you" I said trying to cheer Rose up. "Let's go to bed, we still have school tomorrow" Astoria said. We all laughed same old Astoria.

Meanwhile
Travis's POV
We were in our room playing games "so how are things with your girlfriends" Hawk asked really happily. "Well things are good with me and Astoria" Shawn said "same with me and LingLing" I said, "me and Joy too" Esquire added. "So do you like anyone Isaac" I asked, "Well I'm actually dating Fala" Isaac said rather proud of himself. "What your dating my sister" Hawk screamed "why didn't anyone tell me" he asked after cooling down, "we started dating 2 days ago and no one told you because you were under a sleep spell" Isaac replied calmly. "Well you can't just date my sister" Hawk said angrily. "Well your marrying my sister" Isaac said defending himself, but immediately covered his mouth after realising what he just said. "What" everyone screamed in unison, "uh oh well I wasn't meant to tell anyone" Isaac said with a worried looked plastered on his face. "Wel since we know now can you tell us the full story" I asked and he nodded in response. "Who did you mean by your sister" Esquire asked, "ok so Rose is my sister we had Rooms in each other's houses growing up and both our parents called us both their children" he replied waiting for the other questions. "What did you mean by I would marry her" Hawk asked confused, "Well I was on a FaceTime call with a Fala and Rose was in the background talking about how you Granny is trying to get you two together and that's all I know" I as replied relived because he didn't have too keep it a secret anymore. "But promise to act surprised when your granny tells you tomorrow" He added scared Rose would find out he leaked her secret. "Oh that's why their is a family meeting tomorrow for the Snow Whites" Hawk said understanding "well actually the Cinderella's are going to be there as well" Isaac added. "What" Hawk screamed. "We should go to sleep now we don't want to be late for school" Shawn said, "like boyfriend like girlfriend" Esquire teased we all had a good laugh then we went to bed.

The next day

Astoria's POV
I woke up early to wake everyone up but Rose was already awake, this was very weird. "Hey Rose" I whispered to her as I joined her on the balcony."Hi Astoria" she replied, "ok Rose we need to talk" I said in a stern voice "sure what's up"she said calmly."What happened to you you have really changed, you are no longer clumsy, you still like shoes but not as much and you are never excited" I blurted out, she stayed silent for a moment before responding "granny told me that I'm going to be queen of fairytale land, so I started acting like a princess" she said looking down, "maybe a little too well" I said "well Snow White definitely thinks so" she said and we both laughed. "Let's wake the rest of the girls up I'll wake up Fala and you can wake up ling ling and Joy" Rose said, then we both went to wake everyone up. We all got ready then went to regal academy. *bell rings, all head to class which is a lecture by the way*