Chapter 6 - Over Him

Rose's POV
So we decided we were going to earth in the half term "so we're should we go on Earth" Astoria asked kind of excited "what about Italy I always wanted to go there" I responded "yeah me to I hear they have the best fashion" LingLing added "ok so what do we need to plan" Joy asked. "Don't worry I got it all covered, you just invite Fala and pack your bags and meet me at the portal on (it is currently Tuesday)Thursday at 4:30 sharp" I said with a serious voice . "And one more thing no boys, so if you guys are worried about you boyfriends I've booked a private jet to take them to Japan at the same time. Travis will be their guide since he is from Earth" I added "wow you really thought this through" Astoria exclaimed sounding a little surprised."it's getting late we should head home" LingLing said "ok bye guys see you tomorrow" "bye" they all respond in unison while walking out of the room. So I made a few phone calls and everything was set then I went to sleep.

Time skip the next morning at Regal Academy

Hawk's POV
I was talking to my friends Travis, Shawn and Esquire "so the holidays are coming up so what are you guys doing" I asked in hopes of starting a conversation "Rose invited us to Earth specificity Japan" Travis said and the rest of the boys nodded in agreement. "So Rose is going with you ?" I asked looking down "No she is going to Rome with LingLing Joy Astoria and Fala, she is just paying for our trip as a present well that is what she said." Travis replied.

Meanwhile with the girls
Rose's POV
"Ok guys tomorrow the private jet will pick us up at 5 and we will arrive at 9" I said they all agreed "I'm so excited Rome has the best gowns" LingLing squealed. "One minute I have to pick this call" I said taking my phone out on my pocket. "Hello is this the hotel in Rome" I asked "yes which room would you like" he replied. "Could I get the rooftop penthouse with 5 rooms a pool and a jacuzzi" i replied "ok card or cash" he asked. "Could I possibly pay check at arrival" I asked he agreed then we ended the call. Then the rest of the team joined us including Hawk and Ambrosia but I just ignored them. A few minutes later Shawn and Esquire joined us. "Thanks for taking us on holiday Rose" Shawn said "Oh it nothing"I replied  then my phone rang again. "Oh can I take this" i said as I picked up my phone."hello this is MissRose right" the person on the phone asked "yeah talking" I replied "this is from the hotel in Japan would you like a penthouse or you could rent a mansion " he asked "just a moment let me check with my friends" I answered before asking Travis "So guys would you like the penthouse it has 3 rooms and a rooftop pool and gaming room or I could rent a mansion for you" I asked Travis Shawn and Esquire. "well isn't that expensive" Travis asked "don't worry I got it covered plus it's free I own the hotel?I replied "I'll just get the penthouse it's better in my opinion it has a pool a gaming room and it comes with a butler" I added. "Ok sir I want the penthouse" I said to the guy on the phone" before offing the phone and turning back to my friends, we chatted for a while and then the bell rang.

Time skip After school
Still Rose's POV
We were walking in the garden when I remembered I forgot to tell Fala what time we were leaving. And I know I'm not talking to Hawk but this is important. "Guys remember 4:30 sharp at the portal tomorrow" I reminded everyone, ok not really I just wanted to annoy Ambrosia and Hawk cause they weren't invited. I sighed before walking up to Hawk and Ambrosia "Hawk can you tell Fala to meet me at the gate at 4:30 tomorrow" I asked while glaring at Ambrosia "sure" he replied staring at me which was kinda creepy. I started to walk off but then Ambrosia had to open her big mouth. "Wait Rose why didn't you invite me" Ambrosia said smiling innocently. "Well I was going to but you made it clear that we weren't friend" I said not looking back at her. "Your just jealous of my boyfriend" Ambrosia said in an annoyed tone. I had had enough I turned around and you could see the fire on my eyes, but not a word came out of my mouth I just glared at her. "You didn't invite me because your upset that I'm prettier than you" She said. I was so angry I started floating and fire was surrounding me "I have had enough of you, your so full of yourself and if you ask me your kinda ugly." I scolded her still floating, no one dared to talk but I carried on "maybe little baby Ambrosia wants to learn a lesson" I said with a sarcastic voice. Everyone as shocked by my words but I couldn't care less."have you ever heard of the tale of Rose Cinderella, the most beautiful girl  in all of the realms, I had more fanboys then you why do you think I moved to earth. After I was kidnapped I changed my appearance so I was uglier. Last year I chose to stay like this was but brats like you have to be dealt with" I screamed then the fire around me disappeared I floated higher and a white light came from my heart I twisted my bracelet "with your power break the spell return me to my original self" I said then there was more light. After a while the light disappeared and two security guards appeared. I was back to my normal self "oh my grade the story is true" Astoria said jumping up and down everyone but Astoria LingLing and Joy were confused. "Who are they" Travis asked pointing at my security guards. "Oh they are my security guards they stop the fanboys and granny said they protect me so I don't get kidnapped again" I replied smiling. Ambrosia was shocked "how are you prettier than me" she snapped "I was born like this" I replied  sarcastically while rolling my eyes then she lunged at me. "Guards seize her" I said pointing at he then they took her away and went back to my friends. "You look amazing Rose" Joy exclaimed "thanks" I responded "anyway I have to go pack for the trip tomorrow, you never know how may shoes you need" I said waving and walking towards the portal, then everyone headed home.

Ok so Rose looks the same just prettier so you could still tell who she was and he hair style changed to a more formal one anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter           1197 words
Bye