Chapter 17 - The set up

Fala's POV
We were in our dorms getting ready to go to school, but we still didn't tell Rose and Hawk the good news. Since I share a dorm with Rose I had to make sure she goes to school on time. "Rose wake up we are going to be late" I screamed, "5 more minutes" she muttered half asleep. After finally getting Rose out of bed we were able to reach class on time. "Good your here you nearly gave me a heart attack" complained Astoria "don't look at me, do you know how hard it is to wake Rose up" I defended myself. Rose giggled scratching the back of her head "let's go to class I don't want to miss my favourite class" Isaac said "me too" Hawk added then they high fived. I guess they are good friends because they both like heroism.

Time skip to heroism class

Travis's POV
We got to heroism class which was boring I don't know how Hawk and Isaac enjoy it, when we were about to start the assignment we got called to Prof SnowWhite's office and Hawk and Isaac looked shattered. "Can Astoria's team come to my office" Prof SnowWhite said through a speaker "noooo" screamed Hawk and Isaac in unison, "why did granny need us now why couldn't be in another class" Hawk complained. We headed to the office everyone knew except Hawk and Rose because it was a surprise for them. "I wonder why she called us" Rose asked "maybe we have to fight a villain" Hawk said excitedly, "but I don't want to be a hero anymore" Rose said lamely. "WHAT" everyone screamed in unison but Hawk was the loudest, "Rose but your the strongest hero among us"I asked confused I thought she loved being a hero. Hawk glared at me "But your always the one who saves the school" Astoria said "remember you defeated the snow queen" LingLing added. "I am over it it used to be my dream, but now I want to be a shoe designer. Plus if I'm queen of fairytale land I won't have any spare time" Rose said casually. We were shocked by her answer but we arrived so we didn't have time to question her "good morning granny" Hawk and Fala said "good morning professor SnowWhite" the rest of us said smiling. "Hawk Rose we have a surprise for you" Snowhite said.

Hawk's POV
Oh no last time granny had a surprise for me it was to tell me i am engaged so I'm not too excited. "You are going to Paris for 3 days before you wedding" Granny said happily, was that a good thing but Rose sure seemed happy. "Pumping seeds, yes I can visit Justine" she squealed jumping up and down, "you guys should start packing your leaving in an hour" Astoria said stopping Rose before she got hurt "one hour, how could I possibly pack all my shoes" Rose said horrified at the thought of leaving her shoes behind. "Don't worry we will help you pack" Joy said "but won't you miss the lesson" Rose asked worried "it's okay friends are more important then grades" Astoria said "thanks guys" Rose said touched by what Astoria said. "What about me" I said ruining the moment "we'll help" said Shawn and Esquire who had just entered Granny's office "us too" Travis and Isaac added.

With the girls packing

Rose's POV
"Rose why did you need our help if your guards are doing everything" LingLing asked "duh cause I wanted to spend time with you guys" I said smiling, then I picked up my phone and called Justine. "Hey Justine" I said in a friendly tone "Hey Rose l've not spoken to you in a long time I missed you" she replied "I got a surprise for you" I practically screamed."Are they shoes" she asked curiously "no it's better" I said "nothing is better then shoes" she replied in disbelief  "I'm coming to Paris today and I'm bringing someone for you to meet" I squealed excitedly. "Yay I can't wait" "bye see you then" I said as I offed the phone. "Girls" I screamed to get their attention "we need to go now" I said, "why" Astoria asked "I need to visit a friend ASAP, call Hawk we are leaving now" I demanded.

Fala's POV
I called Hawk and immediately handed him to Rose "come here now we are leaving in 5 minutes" she said well more like demanded, "ok I'll be there just a minute" Hawk said calmly.
After a few minutes all of us gathered at the portal to say bye to Hawk and Rose. Once they got to Earth they immediately flew to Paris and we went back to our classes.