Chapter 24 - A Visit to Another Relm

Hawk's POV
After lunch I went back to grannies office because she called me there "what do you want" I asked rudely barging into the office."we need to talk about you behaviour" she said sternly. "You are going to get married" she said frowning.

First of all what the hell was she thinking. "To bad none of the princess in fairytale land like me anymore" I said proudly, I was happy no more princess chased me and I was free to live a normal life. "Hawk I don't care if you marry someone from another realm you just need to get married" Granny shouted annoyed.

"Granny why couldn't you be more like Rose, after all it is your fault she is dead. I don't care if you disown me or leave me on the streets but I'm not going to get married, and don't follow me" I yelled. Granny gave me an idea but I had to act fast.

Fala's POV
I saw Hawk leaving Grannies office annoyed so I decided to check what granny did, knowing her it wasn't going to be something good. "Granny what did you do" I asked sheepishly, "I told Hawk he has to get married " she replied casually. Ok now I get why Hawk was annoyed what was she thinking.

"What is wrong with you" I screamed "It's not been a month since Rose died and you are already trying to get him married again" I said calming down a bit. Granny was about to speak but I beat her to it "you ruin everything you drove my best friend to her death bed, and now you made my only brother run away. Can you for once in your life not think about yourself  and think about how you are affecting others" I shouted not caring who hears me.

"What happened to Rose has nothing to do with me" she said innocently "of course it does are you blind" I screamed, granny looked confused "do you want to know why Rose woke Hawk up, it was because she didn't want you to have to deal with the burden of losing a grandchild. You knew she did it for our family and what did you do, oh yeah you forced her to marry someone against her on will. And before you say her dying has nothing to do with you, Ambrosia killed her because she was engaged to Hawk and who's fault was that." I shouted my voice getting louder each word I said.

"I'm so sorry" Granny said with guilt. "Save it. I'm not finished,  if you want Hawk to forget about Rose and move on to the next best person. Just remind me that when you die I should forget about you and pretend you never existed. Excuse me now I have to go find my brother who you pushed to run away" I said hissed walking out of the room.

I didn't feel guilty, she knows it was her fault and she just needed help seeing that. I called my dragon and went to look for Hawk and i had an idea where he was.

Hawk's POV
I went to my castle and found a book about different realms, when granny said something about realms I discovered that they may be another Cinderella in a different realm. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make a portal.

"Guess who's back" A voice that sounded like mine. "Your just on time, I need you to read through some books and find a realm that has another Cinderella in it" I commanded not wasting a minute."you aren't going to ask me how I am" he said "How are you Mirror Hawk" I replied over exaggerating. "I'm good thanks for asking" he replied smiling, I rolled my eyes well that was useless.

Fala's POV
I gathered all of our team except for Pandora. "Where are we going" Joy asked "Snowrella castle" I replied whilst jumping onto my dragon saddle."who's castle is that" Travis asked being the dumb one in the group.

Everyone facepalmed "It's Hawk's and Rose's how do you not know that" Astoria said giggling at his stupidity. "Hawk found a way to find another Cinderella so we can save Rose" I explained. Everyone was happy with the news and we rode faster towards Snowrella castle.

Hawk's POV
"Ok so Hawk you can either go to earth and get Ruby the spell will still work because she is part of the Cinderella story, or you could go to a place called ever after high. Your choice" Mirror Hawk said closing a book. "I'll take my chances with ever after high" I reply smiling.

I got all the ingredients to make a potion, I went to the basement potion lab which conveniently had all the ingredients I needed. The only problem now was finding them. Shelves upon shelves of ingredients, books and potions lay in front of me "Well I better get to it".

36 minutes later the potion was finished, now all I have to do is dump it on a mirror and walk in simple. I walked in not knowing what to expect, to say I was excited was an understatement. They were no words to express how happy I felt Rose is finally going to wake up.

On the other side I heard two feminine voices talking. As soon as I heard what they were saying anger and hatred took over me until I heard a familiar voice screaming at me.

Fala's POV
We got to the castle and ran in, as I expected their was an open portal so we entered. After we got to the mysterious realm we saw Hawk but what he was doing is what shocked us the most. "HAWK STOP" I screamed both worried and annoyed. Issac and Travis both held him back but he broke free and continued "HAWK STOP" I screamed again and again.

By the way the next Chapter is a crossover between ever after high and regal academy so if you don't like that show skip the next chapter and I will write a small summery of what happened in the chapter after that.

Thanks to @SnowTaku for letting me use name Snowrella from his/her story, you should check it out if you haven't already it is really good.

I'm so sorry for the really late update. Please feel free to ask any questions about something i made unclear. Comment any improvements. 1006 words
Bye