Chapter 28 - Graduation part 1

5 Months later

3rd Persons POV
A lot has happened in the last 5 months, school closed to give the student time to prepare for graduation and decide what they are going to do in life. All of Hawk and Rose's friends got married on their 18th birthdays which all happen to be in the span of these 5 months.

Rose had gone back to being clumsy and energetic. SnowWhite had started ignoring her, which she didn't understand but she shrugged it of.

Graduation was just round the coner and everyone was contemplating on what to do with their lives. The regal team + Esquire and Shawn had decided to all become teachers in regal academy so they would all work together and be able to spend more time around one another, and hopefully one day they could teach their own kids at Regal academy someday.

Rose's POV
I was over the moon tomorrow was graduation, our last day as students. (It is still morning btw). Today we were going to have a picnic with our friends , and after our picnic us girls would have a sleepover and the boys would have a boys night.

Our sleepover happened so often they became part of our schedule, we would have them every week alternating who's castle we would have them at. Last weeks sleepover was at LingLing's and Travis's castle. This time would be at Snowrella castle, although me and Hawk weren't married we still lived together. (I'll put pictures of the castles at the bottom)

I glanced down at my phone and checked the time, my eyes nearly popping out of my eye sockets I was 45 minutes late uh oh. I ran to the park to see everyone scattered on the picnic blanket. Me being the clumsy person I am couldn't get there without tripping.

Sprinting towards the team I tripped over a small rock, face planting towards the floor. I screamed gaining the attention of all our friends.  "I'm okay" I shouted putting a thumbs up, I heard a light hearted chuckle and looked up to see Hawk. Up until then I hadn't realised I fell on him, I turned over so my head was on his lap "Thanks Hawk" I exclaimed before sitting up.

"Sorry I'm late" I say apologetically, "it's fine, anyway where is the food" Fala asked, me and Hawk snapped our fingers and all sorts of confections made of apple and pumpkin appeared. My eyes glistened as I looked at the confections just like a kid in a candy store.

"Any interesting things happen recently" Astoria asked starting a conversation "Well we are starting a boy band" Travis said proudly. "Our big debut is on graduation we play after you guys" Isaac added happily, "Ooh that's great maybe we could preform together someday"I exclaimed.

"So when are you guys going on a honeymoon" I asked "idk"Joy replied "I still can't get over the fact that all of you are married" I said in disbelief. "Are you jealous" Fala asked smirking "to be honest the thought of a wedding scares me after what happened last time" I answered truthfully.

"Yeah that's true Hawk has the worst luck in weddings" Travis said shocked that someone could have worst luck then him, "remember when Ruby tried to marry you" LingLing added. "Don't remind me" Hawk said shivering at the memories. All of us except Fala, Isaac, Esquire, Shawn and Hawk burst out laughing "it's not funny"Hawk whined but that just made us laugh harder.

After we calmed down Esquire, Shawn, Isaac and Fala looked at us confused "Wait Hawk had another wedding and no one told me" Fala screamed, "oh yeh I forgot you guys weren't there when it happened" Joy said smiling. "You know Ruby right, she kidnapped Hawk and forced him to marry her" Travis replied.

"You mean Ruby stepsister, your step cousin"Fala asked pointing at me "the one and only" I replied casually. "So how did you save him" Esquire asked intrigued, "SnowWhite got invitations and we went and crashed the wedding" LingLing replied casually as if we normally did that sorta thing. "But you should've seen Ruby's face it was priceless" I added trying not to laugh remembering her face