Chapter 10 - The Start of a Problem

20 minutes before they had to sing their song on stage

3rd person POV
"Guys we need a band name" Astoria said, "how about Rose's midnight shoes" Rose squealed "I don't think that name will work"LingLing said trying her best not to offend Rose. "I like the midnight part" Joy said "ok what about midnight girls" Fala suggested. "That name is perfect" Rose said excited "yeah I like it" Astoria said, "Well I think this name is good" LingLing said smiling. "Then it is settled, but what should we wear" Joy asked "leave it to me" Rose said smirking "ball gown magic" Rose said, the whole teams outfits changed. All of us had high ponytails like Ariana grande, but our hair colour was the same. We all had matching biker jackets in our favourite colours Joy had green,Fala had light yellow, purple for Astoria, red for LingLing and pink for Rose. under the jackets we all had knee length white dresses with something symbolic printed on the side of the dress skirt Rose had shoes, Astoria had a book, Fala had an apple, LingLing had a bow and arrow and Joy had a frog. "Oh my grade we look amazing" Astoria complimented, "and we are all matching" LingLing added. "We should probably head back now" Fala said, the rest of the team agreed and the headed to the hall where all the groups are preforming.

Time skip to when it is The teams turn to play

Hawk's POV
I was getting worried our team was up next but the girls were no where to be seen. "Ok Rose's team your up next" Arts Master Beaty said. I was about to say they not here, when all of a sudden the doors opened revealing all the girls in our group and their outfits were incredible, Rose was at the front "our band name is midnight girls" she said as she walked up to the stage the rest of the girls following behind her. Rose was the lead singer, Astoria was on the keyboard, Joy did drums, LingLing played the electric guitar and Fala played a key-tar (that instrument in between a keyboard and a guitar). "3..2.1 go" Joy said. Everyone started playing their instruments then Rose started singing.
(Ok so I'm putting 7 rings by Ariana grande as the song but I changed a few things so it goes better with the story)

"Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles
Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble
Lashes and diamonds, ATM machines
Buy myself all of my favorite things (yeah)

Been through some bad s**t, I should be a sad b**ch
Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?
Rather be tied up with calls and not strings
Write my own checks like I write what I sing, yeah (yeah)

My wrist, stop watchin', my neck is flossy
Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin'
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah) as in shoes
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)

Wearing a ring, but ain't gon' be no "Mrs."
Bought matching diamonds for 4 of my b**ches
I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches
Think retail therapy my new addiction

Whoever said money can't solve your problems
Must not have had enough money to solve 'em
They say, "Which one?" I say, "Nah, I want all of 'em"
Happiness is the same price as red bottoms

My smile is beamin', my skin is gleamin'
The way it shine, I know you've seen it (you've seen it)
I bought a crib just for the closet
Both his and hers, I want it, I got it, yeah

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (baby)
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it (oh yeah)
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)

Yeah, my receipts, be lookin' like phone numbers
If it ain't money, then wrong number
Black card is my business card
The way it be settin' the tone for me

I don't mean to brag, but I be like, "Put it in the bag, " yeah
When you see them racks, they stacked up like my ass, yeah
Shoot, go from the store to the booth
Make it all back in one loop, give me the loot

Never mind, I got the juice
Nothing but net when we shoot
Look at my neck, look at my jet
Ain't got enough money to pay me respect

Ain't no budget when I'm on the set
If I like it, then that's what I get, yeah
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (yeah)
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (oh yeah, yeah)
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)"

Travis's POV
When they finished everyone was cheering, "girls you guys are so good I want you to play in the ball next week, H.M Cinderella will tell you more about the ball later but for now I want you guys write a song about princess and independence for the ball" Arts Master Beaty said smiling. *bell rings and everyone walks off* "do you by any chance think that the song was directed at me" Hawk asked me "Well I don't know but it kinda sounds like what happened, and she even got the rings for her friends so it possible" I replied. "Do you know where LingLing is" I asked Hawk then he pointed at a crowd of people. "Can I get you autograph" I heard some girls yelling, after I pushed through the crowd I finally got to LingLing who was giving out autograph. "Hey LingLing " I said "Hey Travis" she said as she turned around and smiled. After the fans cleared off "Guys we have to get to dragon ridding class or we will be late" Astoria said in horror, then we all go to class.

In Dragon ridding class

Rose's POV
Today we were having another race. After we changed into our regal amour we started me and Hawk were tied for first, and I wasn't about to let that brat win. "Muahahaha" I heard Vicky evilly laugh from behind us, then she pointed her wand at Hawk and he fell of his dragon. Ok I'm not about to save him, but I also don't want him to die I thought to myself. "Guys someone save Hawk he is falling" I screamed, "if we don't catch him he is gone for" Travis said as he tried to catch Hawk but he was falling to fast . "Bad luck beast he is falling to fast" Travis exclaimed, Astoria tried to use her ivy hair to catch him but he was to far away. "Rose do something " Joy said "do I have to" i whined in a baby voice, then everyone gave me a 'seriously' face "ok ok keep your crowns on" I said annoyed at why I have to save someone I despise. "Time magic stop the gravity and make Hawk float" I said sounding bored annoyed and unamused. Fala went and got Hawk from where he was floating and took him to the potions lab, all our friends followed but me. "Bye guys I'm heading to the shoe store" I said while waving to my friends.

At night

Rose's POV
I went shoe shopping and when I returned I just scrolled Instagram on my phone. *knock on the door* "I'm coming" I yell as I rush towards the door. When I opened the door i saw Fala and I was shocked to see her crying. "Pumpkin seeds are you alright Fala" I asked concerned, "yeah I'm fine" she replied blandly. "Come on Fala I am your best friend you can tell me anything" I comforted her giving her a reassuring smile. "It's that Hawk is"they was about to continue but burst out crying again "is he okay what wrong" I ask not concerned but I didn't want to seem rude. "Well he's fine is it's just Hawk is.....

Hey so sorry about the chapter I don't like it that much but I need it for the next chapter, pls comment any improvements 1460 words

Bye