Chapter 14 - Evil Wedding Plans

Vicky's POV
"Hey your Ambrosia sleeping beauty right" I asked in a sickeningly sweet voice, she nodded "Are you alright you seem to be crying" I asked pretending to be concerned. "Well my boyfriend just broke up with me" she replied in between sobs, "Oh Hawk that idiot you deserve better then him" I said. "But I still love him" she said crying even harder now "ok so now probably isn't the best time to tell you that Hawk is engaged to Rose" I said hoping that my plan would work. "What he is" she screamed "don't worry we can get revenge on Rose we will steal her power then you can keep Hawk" I said calming her down "ok how can I help" she replied slightly happier. Yess I've got her on my side now all I need is Adonis."Hey Adonis" I said smiling ugh how I hate smiling, "I know your thinking about asking Rose to the ball" I said pretending to help. "Is it that obvious" He asked I nodded slightly. "You should ask her she is still single you know, and I'm pretty sure she likes you" I said "are you sure" he asked his face lit up "100%" I replied "thanks so much for your help Vicky" He said running off to the director Rose was in.

Rose's POV
I was sitting with my friends who were planning my wedding cause I couldn't be bothered, I was writing the song that we would sing at the ball. "So Guys What do you think of the song so far" I asked "it's really good" LingLing said "I love it" added Joy. We all went back to work when I saw a figure walk up to me it was Adonis, I almost forgot that he was on my team. "Can I talk to you in private Rose " he asked "sure" I replied smiling. "Do you want to go to the ball with me" He asked and I felt really bad "I'm so sorry I would love to but the agreement my granny sighed says that I have to attend all events with my fiancé" I said feeling very sorry for him "do you mind me asking who is you fiancé" "it's Hawk" I replied "ok bye see you later" he said running off. I went back and sat with my friends, "so do you like this cake for you wedding" Fala asked showing me a picture of a shoe shaped cake "pumpkin seeds it's amazing" I exclaimed. "So what flavour do you want your cake to be" Astoria asked me, "Well I know what I want but let me go check with my stupid fiancé" I said walking towards the table the boys were sitting at. "Hey guys" I said smiling "Hawk Astoria wants to know what flavour cake you want for our wedding" I said not bothering to look at him. "What about pumpkin and apple" he said "well that actually isn't a bad idea" I said surprised  "oh and Esquire Joy is looking for you" I said walking back to my friends.

Vicky's POV
I waited for Adonis to get rejected then I came out "are you okay" I asked a sad looking Adonis "she said no" he said upset "why" I asked pretending to be confused. "She said she is engaged to Hawk" he replied looking down. "Why don't you help me destroy Hawk" I said grinning evilly. My plan was simple we attack on their wedding day when they least expect, but to defeat then I'm going to need extra power 'that's it I need a new wand' I thought to myself but where to get one.

Rose's POV
"Guys I've finished the song" I exclaimed happily "so let's practise" Astoria said. After practising we went to the cafe and hung out. LingLing designed new outfits for our band and then we went back to talking about the wedding.

Vicky's POV
I know a legend of a wand hidden in the enchanted forest, it is the most powerful wand in the world. After walking in the forest for what felt like years I noticed something out of the ordinary, a tree was following me. I took out the book about the wand 'if you look for me I will follow the' it said "what type of useless riddle is this" I screamed in frustration. Great the ball is tomorrow and I'm stuck in the middle of the enchanted forest, I'll probably miss it and if I do I can't continue my plan. "Stupid book tell me were the wand is" I said while shaking the book. A map appeared out of nowhere, I guess good things come to those who are evil. The map says I'm standing on the wand so time to start digging I thought to myself as I pulled out a shovel. After an hour of digging I found it, yesssss now I will be the most powerful Villain who ever lived *insert evil laugh*.

3rd person POV (with the girls)
"The ball is tomorrow, I'm so excited" Joy said turning into a frog "to bad we don't have any princes to turn you back" Astoria said. "Rose are you ok, you look sad" LingLing asked "yeah I'm fine it's just that granny and SnowWhite are announcing my wedding to the whole school tomorrow, so there is no getting out of it after tomorrow"Rose said upset. "Anyway let's get ready in SnowWhite Castle tomorrow" Fala said and the rest agreed

I hope you enjoyed the Chapter, comment any improvements
Thanks for reading 935 words
Bye