Chapter 1

'Age 45, cause of death- massive heart attack.
Age 60, cause of death- brain tumor
Age 28, cause of death- road accident...'
Zhan thought as he walked past the crowded street.

Is Zhan a doctor?
Well, no. He's a graphic designing student.
Then how does he know the age and cause of death of people?
It's because Zhan is no ordinary human being. He's special. No, not just special. He's extra special, very special.
So, what's so special about him?
I'll tell you, but don't be shocked.
Zhan is the only living being on this earth who can tell the exact age of your death, that is, he can tell at what age you'll die and also the cause of your death.
Shocked? Confused?
You might be. But yes, Zhan can see death.
Is he a ghost or a vampire?
No, he's neither. He's a normal human with a supernatural power.

Okay, now let's just talk about Zhan without bothering much about his powers. Xiao Zhan, well you might think that this guy is really very famous. Well, yes he is. Zhan is the most popular guy in his university. Why is he popular? Maybe because he's the Student Council president or maybe because of his extraordinary face, which is handsome, beautiful and cute at the same time and also his well defined body, which is more well defined than that of a female. Not just that, he's the kindest soul you'll ever find, even if you throw him hatred, the only thing that you receive from him is love and forgiveness. Zhan lost his parents in an accident, and all he has is his dear sister Lu.

Zhan marched towards his university as he was already late by 5 minutes from his usual time

Zhan marched towards his university as he was already late by 5 minutes from his usual time. It was an important day as he'll be getting a bunch of new juniors. He being the Student Council President was supposed to stand by the gate to welcome them all, but he ran late today because his alarm clock failed to wake him up.

Zhan quickly ran towards the university and was welcomed by a group of girls, who were standing by the gate, waiting for their President.

"Good morning, Pres! " A girl greeted him.

"Good morning. " Zhan greeted back with a warm smile.

"Zhan ge, take these chocolates. " Another girl handed him a bag full of chocolates. Zhan received it with a wide smile on his face.

"Girls, will you please let him go now? " A voice spoke.

"Zhuocheng! " Zhan called his friend.
"Please excuse me. " Zhan excused himself as he ran towards his friend.

"You're late, Zhan. Hurry up! We need to welcome our young buddies. " Zhuocheng said.

"I'm all ready, Zhuocheng. Come let's go. " Zhan said as he dragged his friend towards the gate.

Zhan stood there with Zhuocheng, welcoming the freshers. He welcomed them with his charming smile, which was enough to capture hearts in less than 0.0000001nsec.
'Age 58, cause of death- cancer. '
Zhan thought glancing at a young lady whose cheeks turned red on seeing the handsome president.