Chapter 40

Zhan had a small smile plastered on his face as he parted ways with Yibo and started walking towards his home.

'Wang Yibo... How can I even tell you how much I love you? '
Zhan wondered as he gave a low chuckle and slightly shook his head.

'Don't worry, love. We'll get to lead a happy life and I'll make sure of it. No one can seperate us. No one. ' Zhan took a deep breath as he walked forward and that's when his eyes fell on the group of boys who were smoking weed at the end of the road.

For some strange reason, a tickling sensation was felt down Zhan's spine and an unusual feeling enveloped him.

'Guess... I'm nearing the 8th one... '
Zhan thought.

He stopped his steps and stood still. He closed his eyes and calmed his mind.

'I'll face it. '

Zhan slowly opened his eyes and resumed his steps. He walked with a calm look on his face.

He neared the boys and that's when one of the evil gaze fell on him.

"Man! Look at him... " One guy said as he nudged the other.

"Wow... So sexy! " The other said as he leaned forward and whistled.

"Ah... Guess we'll have a feast tonight. " The third guy said as he walked towards Zhan.

Zhan wanted to ignore and walk past them, but his way was blocked by the roughs.

"Baby... Let's have fun. " The first guy said as he stood in front of Zhan.

Zhan glared at him.

"Woah... Look at him... He's soo hot! " The second guy said as his eyes toured around Zhan's body.

"I know right. " The third guy said.

Zhan just stayed silent without uttering a word.

"Who'll come first? " Zhan asked looking at the three guys whose eyes widened in surprise.

"Woah! You seem to be in a hurry. Calm down baby... " The third boy said.

"Yes, I'm in a hurry. It's been a long time you know. " Zhan said as he stretched his body.

"You seem to like it a lot. " The first guy said.

"Yes, I love it! " Zhan smirked.

"Then, let me go first. " No sooner did the words fall off the first guy's mouth, Zhan's knee crashed on his asset, causing a huge damage, temporarily at the least. The guy held his junior tightly and collapsed on the ground as he winced in pain.

"You--- How dare you? " The second guy yelled as he ran towards Zhan.

Zhan smirked as he immediately bent down. The guy ran past him and Zhan taking the advantage of the situation kicked his back, which made him fly half a meter away as his body crashed harshly on the hard ground.

The third guy stood still and glared at Zhan.

"I'm not a weakling. " He said.

"Let's see. " Zhan smiled.

The third guy tried to punch Zhan's face, but Zhan immediately caught his hand and twisted it as he kicked hard on his knee making him kneel in front of him.

"Ahhhhh.. Ahhhhh... I'm sorry... Let go... " The guy winced.

Zhan kicked him hard hence making him lay flat on the ground.

........................................................................

Yibo's heart thumped hard against his chest as he ran as fast as he could.