Chapter 4

Yibo didn't sleep for the rest of the night, as the terrible dream that he had kept him wide awake.

"Today was the first time that I saw him. But why did I dream about him? Why was the dream soo horrific? " Yibo sighed as he stared at the ceiling.

"It's 7:30 am already. Guess, I'll have to wake up now. Thank you, Mr. Xiao Zhan for snatching my sleep. " Yibo sighed as he got up and headed towards the washroom to have a warm shower. He was really excited about the evening' event, but an unknown fear kept knocking on his heart.

"It was just a dream. I should stop thinking about it now. " Yibo kept convincing himself saying so.
Yibo isn't a guy who likes attending parties, but he really wanted to attend this one. It wasn't because Zhan invited him, or maybe... It was.

Yibo went out of his room to help his brother prepare breakfast.

"Good morning, Yibo. " Haikuan greeted.

"Good morning, ge. " Yibo replied.

"Is something wrong? " Haikuan asked.

"No. Why do you ask? " Yibo asked.

"You seem disturbed. " Haikuan said.

"Nothing. I'm fine. " Yibo said.

"Well, if you say so. " Haikuan smiled at Yibo.
"You can talk it out with me if anything' bugging you. "

"I'm fine. Really. It was just a bad dream. " Yibo said and Haikuan nodded. They had breakfast and Yibo returned to his room after that to get prepared for the event.

Yibo got dressed up and checked himself in the mirror to see whether he looked fine.

"I think this is okay

"I think this is okay. " Yibo said as he adjusted his hair.

He then walked out of his room.

"Wow, Yibo. You look soo handsome. " Haikuan said as he walked towards Yibo.

"Thanks, ge. " Yibo said with a small smile.

"Wait! Are you going on a date or something? " Haikuan asked with a hint of tease in his tone.

'Wait! Isn't this the same thing he asked me in my dream? ' Yibo thought.

"Yibo? " Haikuan called his brother who was in a daze.

"No, ge. Freshers Party. " Yibo said.

"Be nice to girls. Reject them in a kind way. Don't hurt their feelings. " Haikuan chuckled.
"You want me to drop you? " Haikuan asked.

"No, I'll drive. " Yibo said as he bid bye to his brother and walked towards the car and drove off.

He reached the University in no less than 20 minutes. He parked his car, and walked towards his University.
The girls out there went crazy looking at Yibo. He was like a fashion model who walked out of the cover page of a magazine.
They took out their phones and started clicking Yibo's pictures. But he ignored them all and walked towards the venue. His eyes only searched for Zhan. His heart kept racing and he was feeling very anxious for an unknown reason. He looked around everywhere but he still didn't find him, until a beautiful voice echoed in his ears from behind.