Chapter 9

Yibo was soo confused when he saw that number on Zhuocheng's tee-shirt.
He stood there staring at Zhuocheng's tee, without caring about the other's reaction. The way Yibo was staring at the number on Zhuocheng's tee, which was printed right on top, that is at his chest level, made Zhuocheng feel awkward.

"Why are you staring at my chest like that? I'm a man! So it's obvious that I don't have boobs! " Zhuocheng scoffed.

"What the heck? " Yibo looked at Zhuocheng and gave him a disgusted look.

"I should be saying that. What the heck Mr. Whoever you are? Why are you staring at my chest like a pervert? " Zhuocheng asked with a raised brow.

"Pervert? Whom are you calling a pervert, you--- Just don't make me curse you! " Yibo said in a stern voice.

"Wait! You're the one who's after Zhan right? What are you planning? I know Zhan is handsome. But, wait! No! Are you planning to rape him or something like that by getting close to him? Is that why you approached Zhan? " Zhuocheng asked in a surprised, stern tone.

"What the fuck? You dirty scumbag! Better scram before my fist lands on your face, puncturing your already ugly countenance! " Yibo yelled emitting an extremely cold aura which sent shivers down Zhuocheng's spine.

Zhuocheng took a step back when he saw Yibo's angry face.

Yibo took a step forward and stood close to Zhuocheng glaring at him.
"If I ever find you talking carelessly about my relationship with Zhan! Think that you're done for! "

Zhuocheng gulped as he nodded like a scared little kid.

Yibo walked away without wasting a single second. First of all he was feeling confused because of the number that he saw, the second thing was that he saw that number again on Zhan's friend's tee which confused him even more.

And when Zhuocheng just started speaking carelessly without knowing what's actually running in Yibo's mind, it was like testing Yibo's patience. But, he would have still let Zhuocheng go if he hadn't spoke such things about Yibo's relationship with Zhan.

Yibo just walked to his class and took his seat next to Seungyoun as he harshly banged his bag on the desk. The sudden noise made everyone turn in Yibo's direction, but they quickly turned back when Yibo lifted his head and glared back at them with a what-are-you-looking-at expression.

Seungyoun wanted to ask what was wrong, but he refrained himself from doing so as the cold aura emitted by Yibo looked kinda scary.

Even though Yibo looked cold and angry, he still looked soo handsome and manly that many people still tried to steal glances at him

Yibo didn't speak to anyone. He just sat there, staring at the white board which was a few meters away from him. The professor soon entered the class and started with his lecture.