Grim Reaper

What is a Grim Reaper?
A grim reaper is a person who collects your soul once you die.

A grim reaper represents death.

You see a Grim Reaper once you die. He's the one who collects your soul and helps your soul cross over to heaven or hell.

Let me not give you the exact description of a grim reaper.

I'll tell you about what I have seen in dramas and movies.

As I said earlier, a grim reaper is a person who collects your soul once you die. He has a red envelope in his hand which has your name and your cause of death in it.

A grim reaper reads your name and your cause of death in front of your soul.

The grim reaper is the one who serves you the holy tea, which makes you forget everything that you saw and experienced in this life so that you can start anew in your next life.

A grim reaper possess many powers.
One of it is that he sees your death. He knows how and when you die so that he can come and guide your soul.

His other powers may include stopping time, moving things without touching it or any such powers which you have seen in movies and dramas.

A grim reaper usually dresses in complete black. There are many Grim Reapers who collect and guide souls.

There are many more things about Grim Reapers which I'll tell you in the upcoming updates.

The character which I introduced today is a famous Korean actor named Lee Dong Wook.

He played the role of a Grim Reaper in one of the most famous Korean dramas, "Goblin" also known as "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God"

Lee Dong Wook played the role of the Grim Reaper and his name in the drama was Wang Yeo.
I have given him the same name in my book too.

There's also another Grim Reaper drama which I like, "When time stops".

In my story, as revealed in the previous update, Yibo is HanguangJun who was the most powerful and strongest Grim Reaper and also the leader of all Grim Reapers.

The black entities which Yibo encountered up until now are all Grim Reapers.
Remember when they asked for his forgiveness, and how they used to avoid his gaze and fear and disappear when they see him?
It's because he was their superior.

How does someone become a Grim Reaper?
What more powers does a Grim Reaper possess?
I'll tell that all in the upcoming updates.

As to why Yibo and Zhan are wrapped up in this fate, I'll let you know soon.

Any other doubts or things which you haven't understood, please feel free to ask me and I'll try to answer all your doubts.

I hope you're liking this story.

Thank you. 💞