Chapter 34

Wangji carried Wei Wuxian to the Cloud Recess and sneaked him in using the juniors help.

He then took Wei Wuxian to Jingshi, which was his personal quarters.
He carefully lay his Wei Ying on the bed and sat beside him.

A small smile appeared on Wangji's face after years. His heart was racing and he still couldn't believe what just happened. His love returned to him after 16 years. Everyone thought he was dead, but Wangji firmly believed that Wei Wuxian will return to him one day and waited for him patiently. And finally, his Wei Ying was back to him now.

He kept staring at Wei Wuxian as his hand unconsciously travelled to Wuxian's face. He carefully took out the mask that Wuxian was wearing and placed it aside.

His heart drummed against his chest when he saw his love's face after years.

"You're still the same, Wei Ying. "
Lan Wangji said as he leaned a bit forward.

"Those long eyelashes, they are still the same. "
His fingers gently travelled across Wei Wuxian's eyelashes.

"You're skin is still soo soft, just like back then. " His fingers gently caressed Wei Wuxian's soft cheeks.

His eyes wandered across Wei Wuxian's face until it landed on that mole below his lips.

"This mole... " His fingers caressed that mole.

Wangji slowly bent his body and leaned his face forward.

"Your scent, it's still the same. "
Wangji said as the tip of his nose touched Wei Wuxian's neck. He sniffed his scent as he lifted his head to look at Wei Wuxian's face.

He bent forward and tucked Wei Wuxian's hair below his ear. His eyes were stuck on the mole as his lips slowly approached it. Even before he could realise what he was doing, Wangji's lips landed on that mole.
He kissed it several times before lifting his head.

His eyes then fell on the pink juicy lips which kept alluring him.

"Those lips... Can I claim them? "
Wangji's fingers drew on Wei Wuxian's lips, earning a low moan from him.

"Ahmmm... " Wei Wuxian moaned because of the hot touch on his lips.

Wangji leaned forward as he clamied Wei Wuxian's soft lips. He kissed it smootly. His tongue stuck out as it licked the sweetness of Wei Wuxian's lips. Wangji kissed it one more time before sitting up straight.

He then loosened Wei Wuxian's robes as his hands travelled along Wei Wuxian's soft skin.

"I'm happy that you aren't injured. "
Wangji said as he placed a kiss on Wei Wuxian's forehead.

"Wake up soon, Wei Ying. "
Wangji walked towards his zither and started playing a WangXian so as to help Wei Wuxian calm his mind and wake up soon.

Wangji stayed there, playing his zither for hours, his eyes never leaving Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian slowly opened his eyes as the tune of zither entered his ears like a cool breeze on a sunny day. He took a deep breath as he felt relaxed for some reason.

His eyes wandered around the unknown place until it caught sight of the handsome man in white, who made his heart race.

Wei Wuxian for once panicked if Lan Wangji finds out his original identity until he saw his mask lying on the table beside.

Wei Wuxian took a deep breath as the memories evaded his mind, tears rolled down his eyes.

Wangji who now knew that Wei Wuxian was awake stopped playing his zither.