Chapter 35

150 years ago from present

The sun slowly dropped down the horizon trying to spread it's last rays before the darkness engulfs. The moon slowly came up so as to spread it's light and keep the darkness away.
The cool breeze cuddled the bodies of the two reapers and the human who were seated on the cliff.

Yeo took a deep breath and looked at the faces of the two men in front of him.

A wide smile evolved on his face when he saw the lovely couple looking at each other with tear filled eyes.

Jun held Xian's hand and softly caressed it while his eyes were drowned in Xian's.

Xian leaned closer to Jun so as the feel the warmth of his cold body, his eyes never leaving Jun's.

"Lan Zhan... " Xian smiled wide while a tear slowly escaped his eyes.

"Wei Ying... " Jun said as he wiped the tear away and kissed his forehead.

"So... You guys were destined to be. " Yeo said. They both looked at him and smiled.

"But... It's gonna be even harder this time. " Xian said and Jun nodded.

"Come what may... I'll never leave you. " Jun said looking at Xian.

"Come what may... I'll never let you leave me. " Xian said looking at Jun.

"But Xian... I'm not a human... Is that fine with you? " Jun asked in a low voice.

"Human or not... Lan Zhan is always mine... And will forever be mine. " Xian said as he snacked his hand around Jun's neck and hugged him tight.

Jun smiled and pulled him closer while Yeo gave a small cough so as to remember them of his presence.

"I love you... " Jun whispered.

"I love you too... " Xian smiled.

"Jun... " Yeo called.

They broke the hug and looked at Yeo who had a worried expression on his face.

"Mm? " Jun asked.

"Run away. " Yeo said.

"What? " Xian asked.

"Jun... Take him and hide him... " Yeo said.

Jun understood what exactly Yeo was implying.

Jun stood up and helped Xian stand.

"Jun, what's wrong? " Xian asked.

"Xian... We need to hi----"

"Master! " Jun's words were cut off as a reaper came running towards them, huffing and panting.

"What happened? " Yeo asked him.

"Master... " The reaper looked at Jun and breathed heavily.

"Tell me. " Jun said.

"They... They are coming... " The reaper said.

Yeo's eyes widened while Jun was ready to face it.

"Who are coming? " Xian asked in a confused voice.

"Master... Run away. " The reaper said.

"Jun, run away! " Yeo said.

Jun looked at Yeo and Yeo gave him an understanding nod.

"But... Yeo... I... I can't leave you alone. " Jun said.

"Jun... Don't worry. " Yeo said.

"Yeo! They know that you helped me. So, they'll definitely come after you. " Jun said.