6- My Date Pt.1

A/N: Hey guys, I wanna ask you guys something, before we continue the story and this is all depending on how you guys want it. So, in a few chapters, I might write some smut in it, but I'm not sure if you guys want it, because I know some of you still want to stay innocent, so I'm not sure if you guys want +18 or +21, or just keep it innocent. Let me know in the comments. I will also remind you guys about it a couple of chapters before it just in case. Back to the story!

(Y/N POV)

I was having this dream, that I was a mom. I know labor can be painful, but I always hear moms saying that once you see your child, you fall in love with them. Love at first sight. I dreamed I had a cute little boy. After my "son" was born, the father of my child came in, and it was......BAEKHYUNG!?!?!?

He was about to kiss my lips, and I was about to scream, until I heard Jin wake me up. Thank God.

"Y/N. Y/N. Y/N!" he shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to talk to you." he said in a serious tone.

"About?"

"About what happened to you last night." he said with a serious look.

"Oh. That." I said rolling my eyes.

"Jungkook told me everything, even about the guy who saved you, and you have a date with him tonight." he said. "He even told me how you have a little crush on him."

I just nodded.

"Look Y/N, I know that he saved you and all, and you two probably have a crush on each other, but what if he's just using you for money?" he asked.

"Please Seokjin. I'm not stupid." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!" he shouted.

"I can roll my eyes at you all I want! Your not my dad! You're just my brother who's 22 years old! That doesn't make you have the right to judge my life decisions!" I yelled.

"I'm your older brother! I'm suppose to protect you!" he yelled back.

"You're not my only brother, I have five more!" I shouted. "Get out of my room!" 

Without saying anything, he got up, and walked out of the door. Maybe I was too hard on him.

(Jin's POV)

Maybe I was a bit too hard on her. I only want to protect her after what happened last night. But after last night, she's different. She normally doesn't yell, she respects everyone, and she never has a cold tone.

(The living room)

I walked down to the living room,only to my bros there with a confused look on their faces

"What was that all about?" Jungkook asked.