24- Wait, what?

"Mi-Sun, you have to get ready. Your Dad is picking you up again soon!" I shouted from downstairs.

"Ok, Mommy!" Mi-Sun shouted back.

Such a good kid.

I had a hard time sleeping last night after what happened last night.  Just thinking about it gives me chills.

I was so deep in thought, that I didn't notice that the doorbell rang a few times.

"Mommy, someone is at the door!" Mi-Sun shouted from her room.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. I'll get it." I said.

I don't think its Yoongi. It'll be a bit too soon to get here. I opened the door, and my brothers are there. All of them. I haven't told my brothers anything about Yoongi being back. I just don't know how to tell them. But at the same time, I'm happy they're here. I haven't talked to them in a few days.

"Hey guys!" I said in a cheerful voice.

"Hey sis!" they all said.

"Come in." I opened the door wider for them all to come inside.

As they all walk in, I see some bottles of wine, some food, and  some gift baskets.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"Well, we haven't had the time to enjoy ourselves as adults, so we wanted to hang out." Namjoon answered.

"Oh. Ok." I simply answered.

They all started heading to the kitchen, or living room, or dining room.

"UNCLES!!!!!!" we heard Mi-Sun scream.

She ran downstairs, and ran off to find one of them. She first found Taehyung.

"Uncle TaeTae!" she greeted. 

"Mi-Sun! How are you?" he asked.

They both hugged each other. That was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

(30 minutes later)

It took Mi-Sun forever to say hi to all six of her uncles. But she went back to her room to get ready, so

Yoongi should be here soon. Each passing minute, I get more anxious.

"Y/N, do you have a sitter for Mi-Sun?" Hobi asked.

"No." I shook my head. "Why?"

"Well..... this is going to be an adult dinner. Doesn't she have any friends to go with?" Tae asked.

"Well, no. But don't worry. She's leaving soon." I answered.

"Oh. With who?" Kook asked.

Now is the time to tell them.

"With her dad." I answered fast.

They all sighed with relief. What? This is weird.

"That's good to know. She's going with her........Wait, what?!" Jin was all of a sudden, shocked.

The rest of them started to realize what I said.

"Did you just say her dad?" Jimin asked.

"Yes." I hesitated.

We sat there in awkward silence. But then, I heard someone start to chuckle. Seconds later, they are all laughing.

"Y/N, you're so hilarious!" Namjoon tried to say.

I glared at all of them.

"But it is true." I said.

"What? The fact that he wants to see his daughter?" Jimin asked with a sarcastic tone.

They all just heard him, and they all laughed again. I don't find this funny. When things couldn't get any worse, the doorbell rang.

"What? Is that him now?" Hoseok asked.

Their laughs got louder.

"Sorry I barged in Y/N, but your door was unlocked, and I really want to see Mi-Sun." I heard Yoongi say. And everyone heard him, then it got silent.

He came in the room, and saw all of us.

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked with his eyes wide.

"Um..... no. Mi-Sun is waiting for you." I said in a awkward tone.

I walked upstairs, and came down with Mi-Sun seconds later.

"Daddy!" Mi-Sun said in a happy tone.

"Hey sweetie. Are you ready to go?"Yoongi went down to Mi-Sun's level.

"Yes. Bye Uncles. Bye Mommy." she waived.

"Bye Mi-Sun!" we all waived back.

Seconds later, we hear the door close. I walked back to the table and sat down. I didn't see it, but I can feel all of my brothers looking at me.

"What did we miss?" Tae asked.

I looked up, and I glared at each of them.

"Not much." I answered.

"Since when is he back?" Jin asked.

I didn't answer.

"Y/N, since when is he back?!" Jin yelled.

"Not long ago." I answered.

I started to tell them the story about how things have been since Yoongi got back. But I left out the part that he kissed me yesterday.

"Why didn't you tell us anything?" Jungkook asked.

"Because its my problem."

"Y/N, you need to-" Jimin didn't finish his sentence, because I cut him off.

"Can we just forget about it, and have fun, and start having dinner?" I glared at all of them once more.

They all nodded in agreement, and we continued our time together.

A/N: Hey everyone. Wow. Its been two weeks since I last updated on this book. And this chapter is shorter than what I normally do. BTW, the song on top has no meaning to this chapter, so please don't bother to find a connection between the song and chapter. I think I'm gonna put a bunch of K-Pop songs from now on. I just really like songs, and I think its important that we all share the K-Pop songs we know. Like, we might know some of each others, but there are some we don't know. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you! See you all next chapter!