23- Father+Daughter

(Yoongi's POV)

"So Mi-Sun, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Can we get ice cream?" Mi-Sun asked.

"Aren't you a bit too young to eat ice cream?" I asked.

I really don't know anything about Mi-Sun. I only know the little facts that Y/N told me the other day. 

"No I'm not. I'm 5 years old. Mommy lets me get ice cream when I behave." she pouted.

I looked at her from the mirror, and she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Alright, we'll get some ice cream." I gave in.

"Yaaaaayyy!!" she shouted.

I drove to the nearest ice cream shop, and I parked. I went to open the door for Mi-Sun, and she jumped out with joy. That made me a bit happy.

We walked in,ordered our ice creams, and sat down at a table by the window.

"So Mi-Sun, tell me about yourself." I tried to start a conversation.

"Well, I am in Preschool, top of my class all the time." she responded

"Yes. Your Mom told me." I told her.

"She did?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"Yes. And I can tell that she is very proud of you." I said.

"Oh." she said with a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Its just that my Mom knows everything about me, she knows all the things to be proud of about me, but you don't know anything about me, and you don't know all the good things I've done for you to be proud of." she said with tears starting to form.

I've only known her for a bit, but this just broke my heart.

"Mi-Sun, it is true that I don't know you so well or don't know all the hard work you've done so far, but I know that I'm proud to be your Dad." I said, trying to comfort her.

"You do?" she sniffed.

"Yes. And I want to make up all the time we lost." I said.

"Ok." she simply answered.

"Now, why don't you tell me more about yourself?" I asked with a smile. 

"Ok!" she answered with a big smile, that it melted my heart.

"Go ahead."

"So my favorite color is purple, I love listening to this K-Pop group called EXO, I have a bunch of my people around me who love me, my favorite animal is a dolphin, my favorite Disney Princess is Rapunzel, I have a crush on a boy in school, I love-" she said, but I cut her off.

"Woah Mi-Sun. You have a crush at school?" I asked.

She nodded very silently.

"Mi-Sun, aren't you a bit young to like someone?" I asked.

"No. You and Mommy liked each other when you guys were young." she stated.

I was shocked. I didn't even know Mi-Sun knew that there was a thing with me and Y/N when we were younger.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

She paused for a second before answering.

"Well, you and Mommy looks pretty young. Like still on 20's. And Mommy said she had me when she was 20, and you were 21. I'm five, and if I do the math, you are 26 years old, and Mommy is 25 years old." she explained.