18- Delivery

(4 months later)

After my birthday, my brothers and I inherit the family business, and my parents went back to America for a few more months. They should be home in a few weeks Jin thought I shouldn't work until the baby was born, but I didn't wanna be bored at home for weeks, let alone months.

I didn't over work myself. I just walked for a bit. Apparently walking is good for pregnant people. I also eat a lot. 

My employees insisted that I rest more, since the baby can be due any day now. I love my staff. They are so kind. So I decided to go have lunch with Kai and Yeonjun.

We decided to go eat some Panda Express. Well, I decided that. I just had that craving. We walked to the food court, ordered our food, and we started to eat.

"So, how's the  baby?" Kai asked.

"She's doing good." I responded, rubbing my now big tummy.

"When is she due?" Yeonjun asked.

"Any day now."

"What are you gonna name her?" Yeonjun asked.

"I don't know yet. Maybe when I see her, I will know." I replied.

"By the way, what about that Yoongi guy?" Kai asked.

I paused for a moment. I couldn't say anything at the moment.

"You don't have to answer that. I'm sorry I brought him up." Kai said, shamefully.

"Its ok. He's still gone, and I don't care if he ever come back." I said the last part in a sharp tone.

We were quiet for a few minutes, when suddenly, I started feeling a sharp pain on my belly. Kai and Yeonjun noticed my pain.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Kai asked.

"Yeah. I'm ok."I said, trying to calm myself down.

We continued to talk for a bit more, when I really started to feel a lot of pain. I looked down, and I see that my leggings are all wet. Oh god.

"Y/N, seriously, are you ok?" Yeonjun asked.

Before I could answer him, I screamed because I couldn't bare the pain. Everyone turned to me with a concerned look on their faces. I think someone called my brothers over, because I see them running to the food court.

"Y/N. Is everything all right?" Kookie asked.

"No! Everything is not ok! She's coming! I can feel it!" I yelled.

Namjoon grabbed his phone, and called for an ambulance.

While he was doing that, I was screaming, because it was so painful. I never imagined it hurt this bad. I'm excited that my baby is coming, but god, why does it hurt. People started to crowed all over us. They got closer to me, and I got even more stressed. Taehyung noticed me getting tense, and made everyone back up to give me room.

"Ok Y/N, an ambulance will be here in a minute. Just hang in there." Namjoon tried to comfort me.

"Ok." I simply responded.

I was still screaming, and a few minutes passed, when some paramedics came in, and took me to the ambulance.

(Jin's POV)

I can't believe its happening. My niece is about to be born.

As the ambulance started to drive away from the mall, me and the others, get in two cars, and start driving to the hospital.

Once we got there, they told us to go to floor 3, and that we wait in the waiting room. We followed the instructions, and  we waited for the doctor to come out.