16- Gone

(Y/N POV)

I woke up, but I didn't wanna get out of bed. I still can't believe that Yoongi doesn't want this child. I wanna see him, but at the same time I don't.

I was just thinking for a bit, then suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said in a lazy voice.

The door opened, and Rose came in.

"Hey." she said in a low voice.

"Hi." I replied.

"Jungkook told me what happened with you and Yoongi." she put her head down as she said that.

"Yeah. But I'm ok." I shook my head.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"That was not very convincing." Rose said, crossing her arms.

I stood quiet. Then I felt tears on my face. Little by little, I cried harder.

"Hey. Hey. Its ok Y/N." she tried to comfort me.

I just cried harder.

"Hey. It is not your fault. Its his. He's letting go of someone incredible. And he's also letting go of his kid, who is most likely gonna be like you. I sweet, and caring person." she said. Her words are always meaningful to me.

I just hugged her and cried. 

"I love him so much. Its hard to let him go." I cried.

"Y/N. Look at me." she put her hand on my chin, and made me look up so I could look at her.

"You need to let him go at some point." she said in a harsh tone.

"But I can't!" I shouted in tears.

"Y/N, you need to stop thinking about him, and focus on yourself, and on your child." she said.

She had a point. 

"Hey, there's this song I found that BLACKPINK did, and I think you should listen to it." she said with a smile.  

She grabbed her phone and went to YouTube. She looked up a song called See U Later. 

It was a really good song. And it had a point. Sucks to be him if he wants to let me go. After the song was over, I turned to Rose, who was smiling. I couldn't help but hug her.

"Thank you." I simply said.

"Your welcome." she said, hugging me tighter.

(Tae's POV)

My hyungs and I have been listening to Y/N and Rose's conversation the whole time. It broke my heart just to hear her cry. When that bastard comes back, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.

We eventually heard them listen to a song, they said a few words, and it was silent after that. I guess they're hugging right now.

 Jimin signaled us to leave the area. We all walked to the living room, and sat down.

"I'm gonna kill Yoongi." Jungkook said, breaking the silence.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's go to his place, and have a little chat with him." Hobi said.

Then I remembered about last night. I remembered the workers at Yoongi's apartment. And I remembered that he had to catch a flight later that night.