12- I want you

WARNING: The following chapter is gonna be about sex . If you feel uncomfortable about these things, please skip to the next chapter. Thank you!

(Y/N POV)

"I want to do it." 

He looked at me with surprise.

"Are you sure? I won't do it if you want to." he said.

"I'm sure." I said with a smirk.

He leaned closer to me, and kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. We pulled away to get some air. He looked at me, and I see lust in his eyes.

He pushes me on the bed, and get's on top of me and starts to kiss my neck gently. I moaned a bit, and I guess he got turned on, because he started to suck harder every time.

He got up, and took off his shirt. And I saw his abs. I sat up, and took off my shirt, revealing my bra. Yoongi just smirked.

"I like what I see." I blushed so hard.

He pushed me on the bed again, and started to kiss me on the lips. But harder. I felt lust as he kissed me. He started to unbutton my pants, and he removed them. I was only in my bra and underwear.

He sucked on my neck again, but harder. He started to leave hickeys. He slowly went down to my bra, and removed it, and he started to squeezed my breasts.

"Aaah..... ahhhh." I moaned. "Yoongi...... that hurt."

I looked at his eyes again, and they are still full of lust.

He started to suck on my nibbles, and I moaned, and the more I moaned, the harder he sucked. He went down to my panties, and he removed them. He insert two fingers in my core and starts going in and out, each going deeper than the last. I moaned so loudly, I'm surprised that the party was louder than my moans.

"Aaaahhhh.... ahhhhhh!!" I moaned.

"Enjoying it, babe?" Yoongi asked with a smirk.

"I... am." I said, trying to keep up.

"Go faster." I said. But he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked, all confused.

He looked at me with a smirk, and so much lust. "I didn't want you to miss the best part."

He gets up and starts to remove his pants and underwear. We were both officially naked.

I see his dick.So big, I thought.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk.

"Very much." I replied.

He gets back on top of me, and he starts putting his dick inside of me, and he moved slowly. 

It was a lot of pressure at first, but I got used to it. I think Yoongi saw that I was getting used to it, because he started to go faster.

"Ahhh.... ahhh." I moaned so loud. "Baby...... you're.... so good.... at this."

"Ahhhh.... ahh. Babe.. you're so..... tight..." he moaned.

"Babe..... I'm..... so..... close...." I was about to cum.

"So..... am I." he said in between moans.

Suddenly, we both cummed. Yoongi went down to my core and licked some of the cum off my thighs. He went back up and kissed me.

He fell down to the bed, and puts me on top of him.

"Your turn." he said with a grin. I just smirked.

I went down to his dick, and started to stroke it.

"Come on Y/N. I want you now." Yoongi said. I still had a smirk on my face.

I position myself, and his dick went inside my core. I started to move my hips slowly.

"Ahhh...... ahhhh." he moaned. I also started to moan. I started to fasten my pace, and Yoongi grabbed my hips, and held himself from there.

"Baby... you... really.... turn me....on" he moaned.

"I.... know..." I also moaned.

"Babe, I'm about to cum." he said. Suddenly, he cummed.

I went down, and sucked on the cum. It was sweet.

I fell beside him, catching my breath.

"Y/N, that was amazing." Yoongi said with a smile.

"I had a fun time." I said with a smirk.

He got up, and started to put his clothes on. I started to do the same thing.

"We should go back down before people start to think we got kidnapped." he said with a chuckle.

I laughed. "Alright."

We left my room, and walked downstairs. There were still a lot of people.

Yoongi handed me a drink, and we danced and drank the whole time. I can feel myself getting drunk. I continued to dance a bit more, then suddenly, everything turned black.

A/N: Hey guys!!!! So her is the next chapter. I'm gonna be honest. I cringed the whole time I wrote this. One thing is to read it, another thing is to write it. I think I could've done better, but it's my first time writing something like this, so I promise next time will be better. See you all next chapter!!!!