19- My new life

Mi-Sun was finally sleeping, so I could rest for a bit. I put my head back, and was about to fall asleep, then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

Minjae, Daniel, Yiren, and Rose came in the room.

"Hey guys." I said in a weak voice.

"Hey Y/N." Rose waived.

"How are you feeling?" Minjae asked.

"Tired." I chuckled.

"Can we see the baby?" Yiren asked.

"Yes. Go ahead." I nodded.

They walked up to where Mi-Sun was sleeping. They stood there for 3 minutes talking about her.

"She looks just like Y/N." Yiren said.

"No, she looks like Yoongi." Daniel argued.

"No, she looks like both of them." Minjae said.

They all just started to argue about how she looks like.

"Either way, she's perfect." I interrupted their arguments.

"True. So, what did you name her?" Rose asked.

"Mi-Sun." I replied.

"Aw. What a cute name for a cute baby."

"Thank you." I replied.

We all continued to chat for a bit, until it got late. They decided to let me and the baby rest, so they left. I was finally able to sleep for a bit. But then I heard the door knock again.

"Come in." I said in a tired voice. 

Then my parents came in.

"Hey sweetie." My mom greeted.

"Hello." I said in an annoyed voice.

"How's my princess?" dad asked.

"Great." I said in a cold tone.

"Where's our grandchild?" mom asked.

I pointed to the small bed Mi-Sun was sleeping on. Mom picked her up, and started talking to her.

"What's her name?" mom asked.

"Mi-Sun." 

"What a beautiful name." dad replied.

I just stayed quiet. hey started asking me a bunch of questions, but I ignored them.

"Sweetie, why are you ignoring us?" dad asked.

"I thought you guys were in America." I said.

"Well, we flew back to see our granddaughter." mom said.

"Oh, so know you care about her. I was pregnant for 9 months, and you were barely there for me. The only ones there for me were my brothers, friends, and employees." I said in a serious tone.

"Y/N-" I cut my dad off.

"I don't care about what you two want to say to me. You guys sure did make room for me in your lives. Haha." I said in a sarcastic tone.

They just stood there quiet.

"Get out. I don't want you near me, or my brothers, or my child." I said.

I turned my head away from the, cause I didn't want to see their faces away. I hear the door open, then I hear it close. I sat up, and started to cry.

(A few days later)

I was finally released from the hospital, and I could go home. Tae picked me and Mi-Sun from the hospital.