31- Kill This Love Pt. 3

As Yoongi and I made our way back to my house, I remembered I have to break the news to Baekhyun. It's going to be difficult because he's a great guy and he's done a lot for me, so I hope this doesn't hurt him so much.

Mi-Sun on the other hand, well.... I'm pretty sure she'll be happy. It would be nice for her to see that her parents are together.

"Babe?" I called out for Yoongi while we were chilling on the couch. He has his eyes closed.

He hummed in response.

"How am I gonna tell Baekhyun?"I asked, making his eyes open wide.

He sat for a moment, thinking.

"Well, you're gonna have to tell him tonight." he finally says.

I thought for a few moments.

"I have an idea. I'll tell my friends, family, and him to come for dinner and we can tell everyone we're back together." I said.

He nods in agreement.

"Should we go pick up Mi-Sun?" he asks.

"Why? It's an hour early." I said.

"Well, can't a guy spend time with the girls he loves?" he asked with a gummy smile.

I smiled.

"Yes he can." I peck his lips and got up from my seat to get ready.

(1 hour later)

We picked up Mi-Sun from school and we went to an amusement park and we went on a couple of rides. We still didn't tell Mi-Sun that's we're back together.

I called all my friends, brothers, and Baekhyun for a quick family dinner.

Jin volunteered to make the dinner, so I guess that leaves me to have more time with Yoongi and Mi-Sun. 

Yoongi, Mi-Sun and I stop to eat some cotton candy. Its getting pretty late, so we decided that it was time to go back home for dinner.

(20 minutes later)

I start setting the table for 14 people. That seems a lot. Mi-Sun and Yoongi are just chilling in the living room , watching Netflix.

Then the doorbell rings. I open the door and I see my friends.

"Hey everyone!" I said with joy.

"Hey!" they all say back.

There were hugs and kisses.

They all went and sat down and started to watch Netflix with Yoongi and Mi-Sun.

Then the doorbell rang again. I open it, and it's my brothers.

"Hey bros!" I said with joy also.

They too greet me with hugs and kisses.

After about 20 minutes, and everyone hung out and talked and did whatever they wanted, we ask Mi-Sun to go to her room to play for a bit. And she did.

"Ok everyone. Yoongi and I have something to tell you." I said, standing in front of everyone.

Yoongi gets up from his seat, and stands beside me. I took a deep breath because I see and feel all eyes on me. I turn to look at Yoongi, and his eyes tell me that what matter happens, he'll be with me, which brought me comfort.

"Yoongi and I are back together." I said before I lost my courage.

I feel like I saw the light, but then I hear cheers and claps. I see everyone smiling and being happy.