The marriage

The marriage was completed and Anaya was waiting for Galib in their room."Hay Allah!Where is this Galib now?I'm feeling very sleepy ",while she has been thinking this at that time Galib entered the room but he directly leaded towards the bathroom without even looking at her.

"What am I going to say to this girl?I don't know how she agreed to marry me,she doesn't even know anything about me not even we've meet!I just wonder!",thinking this Galib opened the bathroom door and headed towards his wife not even knowing what to say to her but when he saw her face he was just out of words.
"You!" "What!Were you expecting someone else rather than your wife?" "How can you be my wife?" "What on earth are you talking about Galib,you've just married me!" "WTH!" "I'm not understanding what are you talking about!" "I just didn't know it's you who was I going to marry!" "What do you mean?You didn't know about your would be wife?You didn't even see the photo?" "No!Okay?" "Then how on earth you agreed for this marriage!" "That's my personal matter!" "But it's related with my life dammit!" "Whatever I'm not understanding why did you agreed to marry me?You had seen my photo right?I was always behind you in everything remember?" "Rude!Pathetic person you are!Listen I was not searching for a competitor okay?Besides, my Ammi,Abbu selected you,I just valued their opinion!" "Okay fine!I'm not in the mood to argue with you now!" "As if I'm in the mood to argue with you!",saying this Anaya angrily went for sleeping.
"I don't even know how I even had crush on him one time!Why did I even agreed for this marriage!Pathetic person!",thinking this Anaya slept.
"Irritating,quarrelsome girl!Why did I even agree for the marriage and here comes Miss perfect Anaya!",thought Galib angrily and finally felt asleep.