What's written in the destiny?

Anaya didn't know when she finally fell asleep in that position,sitting just beside the bed.

Galib was sleeping in the balcony while sitting beside the wall.When the morning ray was falling on his face,he opened his eyes.
"I'm here?(After some time,he remembered the whole incident of last night)Anaya?Where is she?",thinking this Galib got up and was going towards their bedroom when he found all the broken pieces of the vase."Oh no!All of this!This needed to be cleaned!",thinking this he went in the bedroom to find mop.

When Galib entered the room,he found Anaya sleeping on the floor.
"She is sleeping here?Oh man!But if I call her now,no I can't do it!",thinking this he was searching for the mop and that was causing noise which made Anaya woke up.
"Sorry,I was searching for the mop and besides why are you sleeping here,go sleep on the bed"   "Why are you searching the mop?"  "The vase,it broke last night"   "You broke it right?Leave it,I'll clean,you go,you've office",saying this Anaya took the mop and went to the balcony.

Anaya was cleaning when suddenly she walked over a broken glass piece.
"Aaaaa!!!!",hearing her scream Galib rushed towards the balcony.
"What happened?Oh no!See,can't you be careful for once Anaya!It's bleeding,damn it!Come with me",hearing this Anaya was looking at Galib in a hurt look."What!Come!"

Galib bandaged Anaya's foot,Anaya was silent through the whole time.
"I'm going to call Mina aunty,she'll clean it!"   "Don't call her!I'll do it!"  "Are you mad or what?If you don't want that then I'll clean it",saying this Galib left.

Galib was leaving for his office and he went to the bedroom to take his phone.
"One minute!"   "What Anaya?"   "One of your fingers has been swollen,maybe you've punched the wall again,apply it",saying this Anaya passed him the ointment.

"Mina aunty!Please take care of her.Her foot is..."   "I know Galib baba.Don't know what has happened between you two last night but don't worry,I'll take care of her"

The day went in a silent mood,Anaya became silent all of a sudden and she wasn't saying anything more than needed,the next day also went like this.

Tuesday...
Anaya was getting ready for her chamber and there Galib was getting ready for the office.
"Anaya!Wait,I'll drop you"   "Galib,it's okay.I've called yesterday in the hospital and so they've sent me a car.I'll manage and you don't need to pick me up too"   "What was the need?"   "Everyone should take their responsibility themselves,so I'm taking care of my responsibility.Anyways,bye",saying this Anaya left.

"Why is she behaving like this?Did I hurt her badly?And besides her foot is not fully recovered still she....",Galib thought frustratingly.

Anaya was checking up her patients and by doing these she felt a little bit better.
"No!I don't want to get myself hurt,if I stay with you more longer,I'll once again fall in love with you and you'll not fall in love with me once again",thought Anaya with a hurt expression,at that very time she heard someone's voice.
"Hey!Anaya!What has happened to you?"   "Natasha?When did you come?"   "When you were in your dreamworld,I've an important thing to tell you.Today is Rabib's birthday,so you're coming with me today and I'll message bhai about it"   "Oh!I didn't know,lemme at least wish him in message!"   "Okay okay,do it.But tell me,what has happened to you?Why are looking so sad?"  "Nothing Natasha!"   "Oh come on Anaya!Tell me yaar!Must be bhai!What has he done,tell me!".
When Anaya told everything to Natasha about last night incident.
"So you're thinking that my bhai doesn't love you?"   "It's not about thinking Natasha,I mean it's the fact!"  "He is a stupid!Of course he loves you,but maybe that stupid still doesn't know about it or he doesn't know how to express it.My bhai is like this yaar,see how he behaves with us,but what do you think he doesn't love us?We all know he loves us,same thing happened with you Anaya.Okay,forget about everything,come with me,your mood will be improved",smiled Natasha.

"No matter how many times she asked me not to come but obviously why will I listen to her,I'll definitely go to pick her up",Galib was thinking this while driving the car.

Anaya and Natasha came outside the hospital when suddenly Natasha called Anaya."Oh no,Anaya!I must have left my purse in your chamber,I'll go and get it,if you want you can get on the car",saying this Natasha left,Anaya saw that she needed to cross the road in order to get on the car."Okay,so I've to cross the road",thinking this Anaya was crossing the road.

Galib was thinking all about his conversations with Anaya and he was feeling very restless,he was driving in a fast speed so that he could meet Anaya soon and while doing it he didn't realize that someone came in front of his car and by the time he stopped the car,the person was hit by the car.Galib was shocked,for a few moments his mind went blank but after some time he gathered himself and got off from the car.
When he went towards the person,he found that it was no one else but Anaya and seeing this Galib felt like his whole world was collapsing.