Look at me and close your eyes

They were coming back by taking flight.

Once again like the previous time,Anaya's head was falling on Galib's shoulder but this time Galib didn't try to put her head in right position.

Galib was looking at Anaya's sleeping face and smiled.Then he also closed his eyes.

"Galib baba!Anaya beti!You are already back",smiled Mina aunty.
"Yeah Mina aunty,we are back.You know what that place was so so good.I've so many things to talk with you",excitedly told Anaya where Galib was laughing inwardly by seeing Anaya's excitement.

They went to bed early compared to other days,though only Anaya was sleeping and Galib was working in his laptop.
Galib received a call from his office.
"Yeah yeah,hold a second I've taken screen shots of that information,I'm sending you those",saying this he started sending those screenshots to his colleague.
When he was done in sending those,he was scrolling through his gallery to find if he had missed anything but he found that he'd send everything needed though he found some photos of him and Anaya,in some photos Anaya took the selfie and in some he took the selfie,in one photo he got stuck,it was candid one maybe when they asked one passerby to click their photo from that time.
Anaya was laughing by looking at him and he was actually smiling by looking at her,then there was another one where his expression was like he was being irritated and Anaya's like she was explaining something to him,seeing this he started laughing.When he understood what he was doing,he immediately stopped.
All the photos were like a story and Galib was smiling unknowingly.

After completing his works when he was going to sleep,he looked at Anaya,"Crazy girl",by thinking this he closed his eyes.

Yeah,this chapter is short but I didn't want to add anything else in this one,that's why😅❣